[CLOSED] Accepting request

Status
Not open for further replies.

emreis58

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod: Car-wheel aimbot
2. Where you saw it: I heard of it.
3. What do you want: It's aimbot, bot instead of aiming/locking to the bodies or players, I want them to lock on vehicle wheels, so you can pop the wheels easily when you're in chase.
4. Details: Just aimlock on the car wheel, easy I think.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Yeah, F7 or F9.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3dl
7. Give any picture or video: I think it's easy to understand already.
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: 0.3dl doesn't work with sampfuncs, no samfuncs just cleo.

WHEELS/TIRES

I will be so happy bro
@Parazitas

pole419

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):-
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I saw my cousin using it
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): it's aimbot smth like that idk, but you don't need to aim that you can follow that human it is like a lock idk how to explain it.. My cousin was holding keybind that he can aim and when he holds it locks on people, also he haven't aimed on him.
4. Details (add more details to your request): Aimbot/Aimlock that you can follow people with aim and without aimed on them.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: holding SHIFT it always working release it turns off
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3,7
7. Give any picture or video:
something like this
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: yes

Sorry for my bad london

K3ll6

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Reconnect
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):-
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Reconnect the server
4. Details (add more details to your request): When I activate by typing the "RECN" cheat, I will reconnect the server
5. Need On/off key or command ?: "RECN"
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3DL
7. Give any picture or video:-
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: No

alborosie

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): no
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): in my dirty mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): a mini script that can you put in a bigger cleo that adds a custom skin to your current skin, without any modification on gta3.img or txds.
4. Details (add more details to your request): the skin I want is this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZFysbUnJKnKIvSMHsBRPqutYLxy0cjTV
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /skin
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7 R1
7. Give any picture or video: I don't have
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: yep

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Redpoint/redmark detector
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): in my mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want a cleo that show to my map that there is a nearby redmarker/redcheckpoint even the redmarker/redcheckpoint is a bit far from me
4. Details (add more details to your request): So basically this cleo just show all redmarker/redcheckpoint in my map it will be mark instantly when it detect even its far i dont want to to teleport on it just a hint that there is a redmarker/redcheckpoint
5. Need On/off key or command ?: home/Del
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7 ill use it to 0.3.7 r2

Memeq

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Damage log and death log
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Damage log and death log?
4. Details (add more details to your request): Damage log or deathlog like a dm server in rp server?
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Yes.
6. Which client your server use?: SAMP 0.3DL
7. Give any picture or video: -
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: No

emreis58

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod:
2. Where you saw it:
(go to 0:56)
3. What do you want:
As you can see when you press K + 3 the weapons available around shows. But the weapon ID shows, not the weapon name. If you can change the script so weapon names show instead of IDs, that will be much easier and that is my request. I have attatched the cleo file, you just need to change the ID to their weapon names.
4. Details:
HERE IS ALL THE WEAPON ID'S NAMES, I WROTE THEM FOR YOU.
You just need to change from ID to weapon name, so its easier to know which gun is around.
knife 335, bat 336, shovel 337, flowers 325, colt45 344, silencedcolt 347, desert eagle 348, shotgun 349, sawn off shotgun 350, combat shotgun 351, UZI 352, mp5 353, ak47 355, M4 356, TEC9 372, rifle 357, sniper 358
5. Need On/off key or command ?:
K + 3
6. Which client your server use?:
0.3dl
Yes I posted video above, and the cleo attatched so your job is to edit the ID to weapon name.
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?:
No. 0.3dl IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK ME, THANKS :D

Attachments

• obj.cs
    19.1 KB · Views: 26

Pukiozas

Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): iskvietimu botas
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):
just to take a iskvietimus and not be a good bot
Details (add more details to your request): change time and /vaziuoju
Need On/off key or command ?: f12 or f11
Which client your server use?: 0.3.7
Give any picture or video: -
You use SAMPFUNCS?: yes

pole419

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):fishingbot
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): you know what I mean
4. Details (add more details to your request): like sarg.lt fishing bot, but for sng.lt
5. Need On/off key or command ?: fb
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7

RazaDaAli55

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Kill player without shooting
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/c-atentat-bot-kill-players-without-shooting.19364/
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): an undetectable alternative bot that kills the player without having weapons or shooting in the stream range
4. Details (add more details to your request): like: me: used the command to activate the cheat with an specific id and if the player is close he takes damage and dies and once the player is dead the cleo goes off automatically but if player is not close and is far away it shows and error "player not close"
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Command (/altbot [playerid])

RazaDaAli55

Reaction score
as we can request for 3 mods my 2nd request:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Allowing weapons inside city hall
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
at *1:29*
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Well basically there is a server called crazybobs cnr and it has some interriors where weapons are restricted example: police departments, regular player clubs and city halls of lv,sf,ls so i want a undetectable cleo which can bypass the system and allow me to take/spawn weapons inside city hall or police departments
4. Details (add more details to your request): -
5. Need On/off key or command ?: command (/allowweaps)
at 1:29

RazaDaAli55

Reaction score
last request:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dying unfairly
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): in my mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): a cleo which is activated with command at start of the game and works till you quit what it basically does is when you you die after being shot,fall from somewhere or any car explosion the server should not consider you as dead your death should not be showed on death list it should make you die unfairly
4. Details (add more details to your request): basically i play on a server where when u die you loose money , weapons if u dont have life insurance and if u have u loose 1 so i want a cleo which will send false report to the server and not consider me as dead it should make me die unfairly
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Command (/fdh)
7. Give any picture or video: a picture of dying fairly which takes med fee unfortunately i could not provide picture of unfair death so explanation of unfair death: basically when u die unfairly it shows an screentext at the place of that "med fee" "died unfairly" and you dont pay any cash or life insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.