[CLOSED][CLEO] Accepting request

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Micic said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Signcheck , again,sorry.
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):You already made one but it doesn't work for me
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):I will post a screenshot , I want that code to automaticly write and accept
4. Details (add more details to your request):No that's it, thank you

5. Need On/off key or command ?:No
6. Give any picture or video:   http://prntscr.com/l0fj72
7. Your client is?:0.3.7. R1
This is what I've tried but it doesn't work.

Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
0000:

repeat
wait 0
until 0afa:

while true
wait 0

if
8B61:  samp not_local_player_spawned
then
    repeat
    wait 0
    until 0B61:  samp is_local_player_spawned 
    if
    0B4C: samp is_dialog_active -1
    then
        wait 200
        alloc 5@ 512 //alloc
        0BD7: 5@ //get text
        if
        0ad4: 7@ = scan 5@ "Verifikacioni kod: %d" 6@
        then
            alloc 0@ 8
            format 0@ "%d" 6@
            0B4B: samp set_current_dialog_editbox_text 0@
            free 0@
            wait 50
            0B47: samp close_current_dialog_with_button 1
        end
    end
end

end  

Detecting by dialog title.
Command.: /vfh

Attachments

• Verifikacija Hack.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 21

Sykzr

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): auto driver (advanced)
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): It's a common cleo.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Pretty much like the auto driver cleo that is around, but instead of it stopping once it hits the checkpoint, I need it to continue driving.
4. Details (add more details to your request): So pretty much there is a street sweeper job, every minute you gain a certain amount of money depending on how far you have driven the sweeper in 1 minute. I would enjoy maybe a cleo that just drives around the rounds randomly like pedestrians, or if it's easier make the cleo drive from one place to another over and over again.

5. Need On/off key or command ?: toggle key preferably numpad 3
6. Give any picture or video: 
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Sykzr said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): auto driver (advanced)
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): It's a common cleo.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Pretty much like the auto driver cleo that is around, but instead of it stopping once it hits the checkpoint, I need it to continue driving.
4. Details (add more details to your request): So pretty much there is a street sweeper job, every minute you gain a certain amount of money depending on how far you have driven the sweeper in 1 minute. I would enjoy maybe a cleo that just drives around the rounds randomly like pedestrians, or if it's easier make the cleo drive from one place to another over and over again.

5. Need On/off key or command ?: toggle key preferably numpad 3
6. Give any picture or video: 
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7

I know u wanna use it for job , make video how this job work...
Stop waste my time..

syntaxes

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Y/X Axis Aim Helper
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I've seen people talk that's private, but I dont know.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a script that when you aim (RMB) again and again, the crosshair doesn't make that move to the right side or up. I mean, ignore that automatic adjustment of aim that the game does.
Summarizing: I want to aim on something (like a tree), release the aim button, aim again and have my crosshair in the same place that i aimed at the first time, without that diagonal "recoil".
4. Details (add more details to your request): I have the impression that when I am inside an interior (like wh2), the aim recalculates a bit lower (which makes it very easy to hit the shots) than when im in LS areas (more difficulty), for example. If all this is very difficult, I would accept a script that recalculates the aim in LS areas, just as it recalculates on interiors :).
5. Need On/off key or command?: No.
6. Give any picture or video:
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7-R2 (If it is incompatible, I can go back to the 0.3.7).
Thank you so much!

san11

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dialog Saver
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): does not exits or at least i have not seen it
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want Cleo that can save a dialog that i chose and replicate it whenever i want, something like Dialog Hider, but the difference between dialog hider and dialog saver(cleo that i want) is that DIalog Hider saves ONLY the last dialog that appeared on the screen.
4. Details (add more details to your request): Just dialog saver, for example: dialog appears on the screen and i press buttom(ex num 5) and it says dialog saved and then i press(ex num 6) and it says dialog showed(dialog that i saved)
5. Need On/off key or command ?:You can put it ON num5 and OFF num 6
7. Your client is?:

AidanGucci

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): player crasher
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Some players in our server were using it
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):
The mod is supposed to crash all the streamed players by freezing their game screen.
4. Details (add more details to your request): it is supposed to crash players by freezing their game
5. Need On/off key or command ?: toggle key preferably F3
6. Give any picture or video: don't have
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7

kokom7

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): CAM Hack without moving, just aiming
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I see it on youtube.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): As i know this CAM Hack i found at youtube, when we are typing 'CAM' we're entering the camera hack mode and its moveable with W A S D and Mouse to move the angle, but when we are moving the camhack with W A S D, the character is moving too but not going to anyplace, but its still moving.
4. Details (add more details to your request): i just want this CAM Hack will not make the character moving around when we pressing W A S D, and just aiming, not moving.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Typing like cheat codes 'LKJ'
6. Give any picture or video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKOkCaTkQqU

hotmarvin1338

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): //
A Mod that kills myself. Command: /dead (number of Deaths)
4. Details (add more details to your request):
5. Need On/off key or command ?:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): //
A Mod that kills myself. Command: /dead (number of Deaths)
4. Details (add more details to your request):
5. Need On/off key or command ?:

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

0000: NOP

wait 10000

0B34: samp register_client_command "dead" to_label @cmd
1@ = 0

while true
wait 0

if
0ADC:   test_cheat "ON"
then
    if
    0@ == 0
    then
        0@ = 1
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "~g~ON" time 1337
    else
        0@ = 0
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "~r~OFF" time 1337
    end
end

if
0@ == 1
then
    if
    0118:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR dead
    then
        1@ += 1
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "~w~number of Deaths: %d" time 1337 1@
        repeat
        wait 100
        until 8118:   not_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR dead
    end
end 

end

:cmd
0223: set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR health_to 0
0B43: samp cmd_ret

Attachments

• dead.cs
    18.1 KB · Views: 4

Specific

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Timer upon being shot
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): my head
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I would like a timer [5 seconds] to be set whenever I get shot
4. Details (add more details to your request): It's pretty simple from my perspective so I just need a quick timer upon being shot , and when such time happens, a quick notification to be seen like 'Go ahead'
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /timer
6. Give any picture or video: N/A
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 R1

jpabelloren

Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):run or sprint recorder.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): there's a released one but its really broken
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the original one in this linkhttp://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/run-or-sprint-recorded-path-0-3-7.15466/ to be upgraded, right now it can only record a path and is buggy, if you can please make the commands also recordable while recording a path.
4. Details (add more details to your request): path and command recorder in one.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: there's one in the script
6. Give any picture or video: http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/run-or-sprint-recorded-path-0-3-7.15466/
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 r-2

kungdun

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Godmode
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Not applicable
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I'd like a Godmode that turns on and off every second therefore I won't get banned.
4. Details (add more details to your request): The goal of this mod is to not be obvious, to not be suspect to players. If possible, I'd also like a fake lag (yes, i'm aware this is a second request and not allowed) - just for the more realism of the atmosphere if something does go wrong or a player suspects so. Without SAMPFUNCS as it causes issues.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: A (ON) | D (OFF) - or use timer if acceptable.
7. Your client is?: 0.3.DL / 0.3.7-R2 (mostly using DL for LSRP, RC-RP).

Send to PM if allowed. Open-source request, I'm studying CLEO as a beginner. Thank you!
@Parazitas

Last edited:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):run or sprint recorder.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): there's a released one but its really broken
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the original one in this linkhttp://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/run-or-sprint-recorded-path-0-3-7.15466/ to be upgraded, right now it can only record a path and is buggy, if you can please make the commands also recordable while recording a path.
4. Details (add more details to your request): path and command recorder in one.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: there's one in the script
6. Give any picture or video: http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/run-or-sprint-recorded-path-0-3-7.15466/
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 r-2

Xen

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Unknown, server stickies I guess.
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Someone was bragging about it on Horizon Roleplay.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A mod that allows me to create adjustable text boxes on the screen like the one shown above. What I got told is that it's a .asi that points DX calls to IMGUI that's themed. Glad if anybody could do it for me. Thanks in advance.
4. Details (add more details to your request): I already asked for this 9 months ago only to realize now that I did not follow the correct format. My apologies to the OP!
5. Need On/off key or command ?: I'd like for the text boxes to disappear and appear again in the same positions on command (whether it be a key or command). Would also be preferred if they would keep the same text inside them when I make them appear again.
AuZeaFB.png

7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 R4

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Unknown, server stickies I guess.
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Someone was bragging about it on Horizon Roleplay.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A mod that allows me to create adjustable text boxes on the screen like the one shown above. What I got told is that it's a .asi that points DX calls to IMGUI that's themed. Glad if anybody could do it for me. Thanks in advance.
4. Details (add more details to your request): I already asked for this 9 months ago only to realize now that I did not follow the correct format. My apologies to the OP!
5. Need On/off key or command ?: I'd like for the text boxes to disappear and appear again in the same positions on command (whether it be a key or command). Would also be preferred if they would keep the same text inside them when I make them appear again.
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 R4
You can easily use Dear Imgui if you don't want to make it yourself:
https://blast.hk/threads/19292/

qweasdz

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Unknown,
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Nowhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a simple cleo, that could show my interior ID, and Virtual world is possible.
4. Details (add more details to your request): It could be displayed in the chat.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Yes, need the command.
7. Your client is?: R1

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): fastAnim.cs (or something similar, i had it before but now i couldn't find it anywhere.. the adjustable ones)
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Adjustable Animation Speed, you can adjust all animation speed to be faster or slower (0.1 up to 4.0, beyond that.. fight animation won't hit as far as i recall)
4. Details (add more details to your request): as far as i'm concerned, i'd like the animation speed to be applied right while current animation is in progress (not after it's done animating), just like the one i had before
5. Need On/off key or command ?: 'ANIMSPEEDON' for on, 'ANIMSPEEDOFF' for off, Hold 'K' then numpad '-' to decrease speed or numpad '+' to increase speed
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7-R3