Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, make sure you read the forum rules
Second, you're in the
CLEO section, don't request exe/dll or others files.

Copy/paste this simple form in a new reply and just fill it out.

Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):

The name should also be somehow related to the mod, so others that may look for the same thing find it easier.
Try your best to explain what you really want and need.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Fr0z3n

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): maybe auto rider to cp :D
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): /
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) want that when a checkpoint is created on the map, the vehicle will automatically find its way to it and go towards it
* Details (add more details to your request) 0.3.7 r2v it can be with sf, lua, cs
* On/off key (specify it): activation o deactivation p

Exim

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): doesnt exist
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not) have not seen.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Basically it types /mafbizz automatically in chat at exact world time, for example when it is 18:00 it will type /mafbizz.
* Details (add more details to your request) 0.3.7 it can be any form, cs, .lua
* On/off key (specify it): auto on, shows text when joining server that it is on and working.

Last edited:

sp3ccccc

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): maybe auto rider to cp
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): /
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) want that when a checkpoint is created on the map, the vehicle will automatically find its way to it and go towards it
* Details (add more details to your request) 0.3.7 r2v it can be with sf, lua, cs

This will be great for RP servers, UP

ftrltu420

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Shrooms.cs or sf i known that the working process is the same
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):didint saw but i know how it works
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)My server has the job where you walk on pickups and you'r picking up shrooms when you have full bag of shrooms you can sell them for 3000eur, and i saw and heard when some one used that script to auto pickup shrooms and autoselling them in less then 30sec full bag of 150 shrooms and they are not even mooving, pickup gives you 1 or 2 shrooms or sometimes no shrooms.
* Details (add more details to your request)So i want something like that, but not auto teleporter because server kicks out for teleport cheat
* On/off key (specify it):something like /shrooms

ChampaRando

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): IP Finder (I dont know if it exists)
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I just want a simple tool that displays my CURRENT IP I am connecting with from my client in my game, maybe under my green money records. This is so I connect with a VPN, sometimes it disconnects and I dont even know and I reconnect with my original IP and keep playing. If a tool that performs IP check every 30 sec and updates on the overlay under someone where on game, this would be great!
* Details (add more details to your request): If this exists already, give me the link please! I couldnt find one! For 0.3.7
* On/off key (specify it): None, permanently on!

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): maybe auto rider to cp
Possible

davidel

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): checkpoint teleport
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): when i am doing Truck i want to get into the checkpoint but without teleporting me like in the video
* Details (add more details to your request): CPS (checkpoint syncer) doesn t work, after i type Y and take the checkpoint i get server closed the connection
* On/off key (specify it): /cpp
Someone pls

AidanGucci

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Auto (/mine) at specific coordinates
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Just script me a cleo which automatically /mine once at a specific place, (just script me one, I'll edit the coordinates)
* Details (add more details to your request): NLA
* On/off key (specify it): N/A

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Auto (/mine) at specific coordinates
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Just script me a cleo which automatically /mine once at a specific place, (just script me one, I'll edit the coordinates)
Change the coords with the ones you need. p.s the name of the file is wrong ;)

Attachments

• auto_getmats[0].txt
    546 bytes · Views: 25

AidanGucci

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Auto input of C + Q keys together at specific coordinates
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Just script me a cleo which automatically sends key input of C and Q keys together at the same time once at a specific place, (just script me one, I'll edit the coordinates)

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Auto input of C + Q keys together at specific coordinates
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Just script me a cleo which automatically sends key input of C and Q keys together at the same time once at a specific place, (just script me one, I'll edit the coordinates)
This should work.

Attachments

• autoC+Q.txt
    550 bytes · Views: 21

AidanGucci

Reaction score
This should work.
Hi, can you make it possible that it only sends input of C + Q once?. It sends the input twice. It is also apparently sending some random commands into the server. I got muted for 10 seconds

Last edited:

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
Hi, can you make it possible that it only sends input of C + Q once?. It sends the input twice. It is also apparently sending some random commands into the server. I got muted for 10 seconds
you didn't specify an on/off key in ur request.. i made it so it permanently sends that.. i made it so after the pressing of C + Q it waits 10 secs. there isn't any command in this script so there's no commands sent to the server. It depends what you did in the script yourself.

Attachments

• autoC+Q.txt
    572 bytes · Views: 9

kokotko12322

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): aircraft aim by xjhgr16
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): This cleo is starting automatically I need this cleo on some key like alt+f1 (Switch on and off)
* Details (add more details to your request) : I need this switch and on and off add to this cleoscript
* On/off key (specify it): from automatically to alt+f1

Attachments

• aircraft aim by xjhgr16.cs
    26.3 KB · Views: 13

AidanGucci

Reaction score
you didn't specify an on/off key in ur request.. i made it so it permanently sends that.. i made it so after the pressing of C + Q it waits 10 secs. there isn't any command in this script so there's no commands sent to the server. It depends what you did in the script yourself.
It still sends C + Q input after a few minutes, do you have discord? so I can explain you exactly what I need

AidanGucci

Reaction score
Change the coords with the ones you need. p.s the name of the file is wrong
Just tried to compile it, gives me an error:
pXKCm3J.png

andrewww123

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Read chat and auto reply
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo mode which instantly writes a preset text while another preset text is sent.
* Details (add more details to your request): For example, when the leader of a faction writes on the faction chat (/f) the text "Who wants to be responsible for the proofs demand?", the cleo mode to respond instantly with "/f me". I want to mention that before the faction member's name is written the rank he has, for example in this photo "Master", followed by the name of player (yellow mark) and then the text (cyan mark) - I posted the photo below.
* On/off key (specify it): If it's possible, I want the activation on "F9" and the deactivation on "F11".

Attachments

• 4421-da24ed28670287477c9828d559bfc313.png
    4421-da24ed28670287477c9828d559bfc313.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 36

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Read chat and auto reply
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo mode which instantly writes a preset text while another preset text is sent.
* Details (add more details to your request): For example, when the leader of a faction writes on the faction chat (/f) the text "Who wants to be responsible for the proofs demand?", the cleo mode to respond instantly with "/f me". I want to mention that before the faction member's name is written the rank he has, for example in this photo "Master", followed by the name of player (yellow mark) and then the text (cyan mark) - I posted the photo below.
* On/off key (specify it): If it's possible, I want the activation on "F9" and the deactivation on "F11".
Give me 10min

Status
Not open for further replies.