Color Target aimbot. Just imagine if possible.

John101

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking is there a way to make an aimbot which targets a particular color not ping or anything. IF it is possible then its gonna be the greatest aimbot, Imagine it with pingpoint.cs and its made to target at pingpoint's color, i mean it targets pingpoint's pink or blue color's exact value. I think it can be made. Good luck Scripters.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
"being unable to detect speed hax" is a bit exaggeration, but half of the admins in samp would think superpatch or dmage.cs would be a bug lol.

Reaction score
Yeah, but most players when shooting go for LEFT/RIGHT very fast so the pingpoint itself jump from LEFT/RIGHT with ULTRA SPEED, now imagine your aiming will be like WTF LOL?

John101

Reaction score
Trollbeit aimbot also change direction fast from left to right, but none of the stupid samp admins detected it LOL. Just win those noob admins trust and they will never think that you have any hacks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Reaction score
Trollbeit aimbot also change direction fast from left to right, but none of the stupid samp admins detected it LOL. Just win those noob admins trust and they will never think that you have any hacks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Idk, you have a point we can't know and see until Anilture makes one, so let's hope for it :D :D:D

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

Nah.. just the Version you know.

But the problem is, that the most are dumb but some are very clever and I too know many ways to detect ANY I mean any aimbot without an problem.

If someone gonna Release a Aimbot who's aiming perfect etc the theme goin more popular and then we're all fucked this is the Reason why the most good hacks are private.

BEST WAY: LEARN TO DAMN CODE .huehue

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Idk, you have a point we can't know and see until Anilture makes one, so let's hope for it :D :D:D
Keep hoping, it's too hard to understand & combine them, will take me a reeaaal looong taaam.

If someone gonna Release a Aimbot who's aiming perfect etc the theme goin more popular and then we're all fucked this is the Reason why the most good hacks are private.
W0rd up G. That's why it should be private :twisted: :twisted::twisted:

John101

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock::shock: . At least share it with me if its done.

Anondreamer

Reaction score
Ye it would be too detectable.

Just imagine if that aimbot would be with SmartBP integration. I mean it will turn on for example.: 500ms and turn off automatically for 500ms. In my opinion that would be wonderful !

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
I could do it but i need theeh math for this opcud:

0A25: set_camera_on_players_X_angle 1@ Z_angle 2@

1@ 2@ 3@ = Target Player Pos

I need to convert this into angles around the player but idk how... but yea i can still use MouseMove.asi by 0x688 :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

.silent

Reaction score
Aimbots that have chams aren't pixelaimbots..
Anyways, maybe I could try doing this in VB but I would need to know the color etc, and still.. it will suck because it may shoot even the text on chat if it will have the same colour, so we need some unique one.
Edit
I'll also need the pingpoint and all the fucks needed to run it.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Aimbots that have chams aren't pixelaimbots..
Anyways, maybe I could try doing this in VB but I would need to know the color etc, and still.. it will suck because it may shoot even the text on chat if it will have the same colour, so we need some unique one.
Edit
I'll also need the pingpoint and all the fucks needed to run it.

It would be a slow- ass Aimbot, if you not consider to use Multiplie Threads to work together (imagine 1920x1080)...

.silent

Reaction score
Pixel aimbot will always be slow, but I think it should be fast enough if I'd use a loop instead of a timer ( I don't really like multiple threads, I think they aren't good at least for things like this (what if someone has only 1 threads? The rest will be put to a queue and it will suck))

.silent

Reaction score
srs tell me the rgb because i cant run this shit. I got sampfuncs 2.3 and pingpoint and sa-mp 0.3x r1 but shizz just crashes my game when i start.