Resource icon

CLEO Release crashMYass

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
THE ATTACHMENT FIXED ,, DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN!

hello , i was working on program and i called it crashmyass :p :p:p
this program made to give you opcode on every time you press "N " after like 10 or more you will crash
thats will troll admin and he wont know that you are the crasher on foot :p :p:p
the crasher on foot can be found here http://ugbase.eu/topic2145.html

enjoy

READ ME FILE:
Code:
THIS PROGRAM UPLOADED BY blackHat - made by blackHat

this program used to crash your self (only you no 1 else)

this program made to troll admin when using crashing so they cant know if your the crasher on foot cuz  you crashed too :D , we all know the only way to spot on foot crasher is by spot some 1 in crashing area that doesnt crash 

MOVE BOTH FILES TO GTASA/CLEO
START THE GAME
-----------------------
to use just press " N " 
-----------------------

every time you press N you get opcode error and finally after like 10 times you will crash 100%

enjoy

blackHat - ugbase.eu

install the first attachment ,, crash with N
install the second attachment ,, crash with F3
install the third attachment ,, crash with F5 , or by typing crash (choose your version)

the script is open source and very simple  , you can edit it by yourself

Attachments

• crash my ass - blackHat.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 145
  • crash my ass - blackHat -- F3.rar
    7 KB · Views: 167
  • crashMYass type crash or press F5- blackHat.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 200

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Nice idea. You definitely evaded it's point of getting detected. People won't detect you easily with this trick. Nice one.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Nice idea. You definitely evaded it's point of getting detected. People won't detect you easily with this trick. Nice one.
thx :) :):)

Edd004

Reaction score
can you made that will disconnect you as timeout (other people see you leave server as timeout) and a few sec. you reconnect back to the server? xD because it boring to wait for the game to load :p

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Escape - Start new game = crash?
hmmm i don't think this came from my program
you should check your game be side if you are in multiplayer why you want to start new game? you will go single player if you did this ;p

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
can you made that will disconnect you as timeout (other people see you leave server as timeout) and a few sec. you reconnect back to the server? xD because it boring to wait for the game to load :p
well if you use s0biet you can change game state :D :D:D
i'm bored no time for developing it
but soon i will
PS: forgot to say that i dont think it possible to troll the server and make it like crashed and you only reloged xD btw the idea is that you crashed and took sometime to relog that's how admins got trolled :p :p:p

lidorx3

Reaction score
[quote author="springfield"]Escape - Start new game = crash?
you should check your game be side if you are in multiplayer why you want to start new game? you will go single player if you did this ;p[/quote]
No you'll not this trick is works for me too..

Reaction score
you should check your game be side if you are in multiplayer why you want to start new game? you will go single player if you did this ;p[/quote]

If you escape and start a new game, your game will crash + you'll be afk some seconds in game, more legit like ;d

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
anyway from the first day i played sa-mp when i connected to a server and start new game i go offline or crash but i remmeber that i were crash like 99% of the times be side its bad idea to start new game ,,why the hell you want it to start a again i don't think it possible to reconnect to server by this way :p :p:p

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="blackHat"][quote author="springfield"]Escape - Start new game = crash?

If you escape and start a new game, your game will crash + you'll be afk some seconds in game, more legit like ;d[/quote]
if you mean that if you start new game and in server it says that you crashed but the fact you only reconnected then no need to use this program if you got another way :p :p:p

Harlem

Reaction score
You dont need these types of things tho, just enable invisibility and go around crashing players, really fun. Although crasher doesnt work as fast as it should, takes huge time tho.

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score

False.....In multiplayer if you use that technique.. It will report crash... How do you code if you dont know that.

Maskoo

Reaction score
[quote author="blackHat"][quote author="springfield"]Escape - Start new game = crash?

False.....In multiplayer if you use that technique.. It will report crash... How do you code if you dont know that.[/quote]

Show some respect. Not every single person playing SAMP is aware of this "bug".
Because you know something doesn't mean everyone do aswell.
Also... Being able to CODE or not doesn't have anything to do with this meaningless glitch.

@BlackHat - What Springfield was saying is that there is a way easier way to force-crash which does not requires any external program: Attempting to start a NEW GAME while being in SAMP will make the game crash.

Bc420

Reaction score
*newbie asking*  :surprised:
how to change crash bind From press "N" to press "F10"  :ppffh:

Status
Not open for further replies.