Crazy Skull 0.3.7

N

Natso

0x32789 said:
SpexxTr0n said:
Mr.Christmas said:
Why are you guys fighting?
If someone wants to use C&P then it's his problem as he clearly doesn't want to learn.

Dunno bro, he's always commenting peoples threads and blaming them for shit.. :p

I just said "where did you c&p this from" and you got your tits on fire.
not my fault, It might be because the truth is there?
You could've said "this is not c&p"
:ChallengeCompleted:

this sends a fake ID 206(bullet) packet to target and changed weapon id.. and sets your actor up 0.5-8 Degrees by Actor.StorePos and then moves the skull object

I need buy that

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
buy it no one is stopping you, but this is easy detect and this is fake bullet with some skull thingy, You will get banned or you will get bored if you buy this.

Spix

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
SpexxTr0n said:
Mr.Christmas said:
Why are you guys fighting?
If someone wants to use C&P then it's his problem as he clearly doesn't want to learn.

Dunno bro, he's always commenting peoples threads and blaming them for shit.. :p

I just said "where did you c&p this from" and you got your tits on fire.
not my fault, It might be because the truth is there?
You could've said "this is not c&p"
:ChallengeCompleted:

this sends a fake ID 206(bullet) packet to target and changed weapon id.. and sets your actor up 0.5-8 Degrees by Actor.StorePos and then moves the skull object

Tits on fire because you comment this shit on all releases not only my releases.

It sends no bullet sync at all.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Visual != Actual
Now stop with shitting around any more posts regarding "your bitch fight" will get deleted and warned because they are off-topic & you can move the conversation to the PM system.

Spix

Reaction score
0x688 said:
Visual != Actual
Now stop with shitting around any more posts regarding "your bitch fight" will get deleted and warned because they are off-topic & you can move the conversation to the PM system.

He's not just bitching at my posts also at others - http://ugbase.eu/Thread-CLEO-HMOBullet-0-3-7

Now im out.