m0d_sa Release deleted

prizm

Reaction score
thanks. this is first sobeit i tried in years and it's great!

what's the difference between the invisiblity options in the troll operations section? like which one is most safest to use? i tried the first two and got banned, so just checking what's different

D

Deleted member 46270

thanks. this is first sobeit i tried in years and it's great!

what's the difference between the invisiblity options in the troll operations section? like which one is most safest to use? i tried the first two and got banned, so just checking what's different
First of all, thanks for praising my project.
Invisible #1, #2 is Highly Detected on servers.
Invisible #3 is "Silent" invisible. Still undetected on some servers.
I prefer you use Invisible #4[Undetected Invisible]. I think.. it's still undetected on all servers.

D

Deleted member 46270

Working on update v2.4.3 / v2.5
There is some changes on "RakNet Bots" section.

Attachments

• sa-mp-327.png
    sa-mp-327.png
    780.7 KB · Views: 109
  • sa-mp-328.png
    sa-mp-328.png
    882.3 KB · Views: 97
D

Deleted member 46270

First of all, really thanks for all respects, praises to Project Attack.
Life goes on with me/without me. There is a big and long life for me(If i don't get infected by corona or something).
I have to prepare myself to University exam, but i can not prepare myself because of updating Project Attack always. If you guys remember my word "Project Attack is a dummy for forgot her".(That word was my old ugbase signature.) Anymore, i don't want to continue "Project Attack" adventure.
I know, someone from you guys will tell me "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
That must be like this mates, sorry. I am not "Retired RapidFire" or anything, I am gone.
I know, there was a community, people whose heart I hurt(Attacked Turkish Freeroam servers since 2016)
I just have to say to them, "Forgive me."
Last of all, I don't wanna get any questions about Project Attack etc...
I believe you guys... There is nice developers, clever and smart guys than me!
I love you guys...

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, really thanks for all respects, praises to Project Attack.
Life goes on with me/without me. There is a big and long life for me(If i don't get infected by corona or something).
I have to prepare myself to University exam, but i can not prepare myself because of updating Project Attack always. If you guys remember my word "Project Attack is a dummy for forgot her".(That word was my old ugbase signature.) Anymore, i don't want to continue "Project Attack" adventure.
I know, someone from you guys will tell me "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
That must be like this mates, sorry. I am not "Retired RapidFire" or anything, I am gone.
I know, there was a community, people whose heart I hurt(Attacked Turkish Freeroam servers since 2016)
I just have to say to them, "Forgive me."
Last of all, I don't wanna get any questions about Project Attack etc...
I believe you guys... There is nice developers, clever and smart guys than me!
I love you guys...
Why remove though? People could still use it no matter if updates were done or not.

Oopps

Reaction score
Equally successful in your projects Rapid and good luck!!! Thanks for this sobiet bro. Even though you couldn't release the latest version 2.5 It's still good sobiet Success!!

N

Nepioti

When I press F2 to open menu, my game on the crash any idea ? It is on the 0.3.7 version, I don't have any problems on 0.3DL but I need the 0.3.7 for SF

Chuck

Reaction score
Please post the latest version you had. I need this! It was a well worth s0beit mod despite not being updated.

D

Deleted member 46270

I was trying prepare myself to university exam... But i don't want to prepare myself anymore.
But still i don't have reasons to update project attack, i'm really poor in real life...
I don't like to telling this but... If i can get some donates, i will update Project Attack with new private things. or someone wants to buy the source code from me for (publishing it or make a private version to itself)... It's not so expensive.
Discord ID : ProjectAttack#1820