Detection for aimbot

LaZaRi

Reaction score
Hello guys, I play on an RPG server, and when someone uses aimbot or even good enough to be thought as an aimer admins get him for a test, Team Viewer test they enter in the PC and they look using those programs : http://imgur.com/a/zlG6T 
They can find any program you used or you started or you even had in your computer soo I need to make an aimbot that can't be detected by those programs can anyone give me something or just tell me how to do it? please? :challenge_accepted:

Polaroid

Reaction score
use Linux or some really unknown operating system to confuse the fuck out of them

Reaction score
First tell me what you got, then I'll try to help you since I got some tricks with bypassing this kind of stuff

mistery

Reaction score
if u use cleo aimbot,crypt cleo so they can't read it
also rename the mod to something random, like snow_effect.cs
then make a .bat file which deletes all mods and then deletes itself and when he asks for teamviewer, open .bat then use tv

Reaction score
mistery said:
if u use cleo aimbot,crypt cleo so they can't read it
also rename the mod to something random, like snow_effect.cs
then make a .bat file which deletes all mods and then deletes itself and when he asks for teamviewer, open .bat then use tv

1. There's a good decryptor hanging on the web
2. You still need to unload it as it is will stay ingame so it can be easily checked with 1 simple software or via SF console - threads active
3. You need to do it when you enter the game, if you will do it while he's asking for your TV ID then he most likely may notice your CLEO folder change time, and suspect you with changing it before the PC check

TBH half of these programs don't even needed to bypass them as you can easily not use any USB to load your hack and also any hidden folders, rest needed to detect .exe files history and your folder's history, these may be easily bypassed as well, but I'm afraid topicstarter wont even understand\use it, since he seem to request, rather than ask

Btw you can't just say to the adming "No" and claim that this is your PC so you don't want to give any access to it, since you automatically agree with these rules on account registration and you will be banned for 100% if you decline PC Check

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Fuck that server.. Dont allow random folks to inspect your computer just because you want to be unbanned OR they think you're using aimbot lmao..
Take the ban. Play more safe on another account..

Or use GLANCE MOD! xD
Aimbot the shit out of them and still record. Nobody can see shit ( if you're being smart )

Siedler

Reaction score
much easier way is to make a fake gta in a CD
and your real gta in a usb stick

if they want teamviewer and you show your fake gta its enough of looking into your pc (it worked for me :D)

Reaction score
Siedler said:
much easier way is to make a fake gta in a CD
and your real gta in a usb stick

Program number 6 will detect USB plugging event, as well your GTA will crash when you unplug it (probably)

Siedler

Reaction score
they never know so much about pc`s.
It worked for me in a server called "RPG-CITY" and this server is really big.
It worked three times btw.

Spix

Reaction score
LaZaRi said:
Hello guys, I play on an RPG server, and when someone uses aimbot or even good enough to be thought as an aimer admins get him for a test, Team Viewer test they enter in the PC and they look using those programs : http://imgur.com/a/zlG6T 
They can find any program you used or you started or you even had in your computer soo I need to make an aimbot that can't be detected by those programs can anyone give me something or just tell me how to do it? please? :challenge_accepted:

What about renaming and crypting the cleo mod?

Rename it from Aim.cs to Cruise control.cs and crypt it so they cant check it, and have like 3 buttons to toggle the mod on/off :pPFFH:

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Exactly what opcode said, don't allow them to inspect your pc, are you retarded?

Reaction score
6esO6H0.png

This list is longer even than what i assume the FBI uses for digital forensics. 
How long does it take to even, run, check all those programs? 
I would limit the internet connection to 10kb/s so their teamviewer moves and works like utter shit :pPFFH: .

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
Play on a Windows user that doesn't have admin rights, so if they wanna run those programs (which I assume need admin privileges) it will ask for a password, that you magically don't know c:

mistery

Reaction score
try netlimiter,manually/auto set your speed to whateva u want
like 5kb lol...