CLEO Help Disappear cleo

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

humphrey

Reaction score
as i cannot create a topic at Requests, somehow there is no "new topic" button, i will ask here.
is there any cleo that makes a specific ID disappear? lets say i do /disappear 1, and on my screen, ID 1 disappears

Schinko

Reaction score
Because the Request-Subforum is closed just because of the amount of shitty useless and mostly not possible-making requests. Deal with it.

And I don't think there is yet, but it might be possible, because of a bug when a model / vehicle isn't loaded and a player gets in, the player disappears. You will still see his chat messages, but his streamed skin / id is gone. Maybe it would work to abuse that bug in form of a cleo or something.

Schinko

Reaction score
LeHidend link said:
c+p invisible skin function of public op-hax and done
You will still be able to see his nametag and he still can damage you and stuff. He will be streamed anyways :/

humphrey

Reaction score
Schinko link said:
You will still be able to see his nametag and he still can damage you and stuff. He will be streamed anyways :/

So it is not really possible, to make him disappear? like put him in a different world, clientsided

Schinko

Reaction score
It is possible. Some people like [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member] and co. could make such a cleo. If you really need it you can request from them with a little exchange like money or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.