Untagged Release FasterCBug.eXe

manzana

Reaction score
The cbug is only visual, if u cbug the other one wont see it. U can move faster but useless when u want to shoot with c-bug for example right click and left click fast. That's a sync problem or something?
The no-reload works fine.

Sorry for revive the topic but agree 100% with that opinion. I tested this application with a friend and when I do fast cbug have this problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-daZN3eEnjk

Visually in my gta this look perfect and I enjoy doing 0.800~1.000 sec fast cbug (7/7 bullets) with that. But, other people don't see the same as me. They see (Like the video), 0, 1 or rarely 2 bullet for complete fast cbug what I do (Doing slow or fastly). So, I don't find sense. But if the application can do what I see, that would be great.
Have any fix?

Thanks in advice.

Zerotobey

Reaction score
Best release for 0.3z so far, hope to see more in the future. I bet there is many possibilities with these .exe's.

_0mAr_

Reaction score
1. can you release one without infinite ammo ??,  i mean infinite ammo is easy but the fast c-bug is hard yo' know shit as legal

and yes same as manzana problem happenes

Mr.Double

Reaction score
Nice nice Opcode, love you men.
[move] :eek:mg_run:                          :table_flip:                              :urtheman:[/move]

Hansin

Reaction score
Opcode can you post the server ip please, i like this kind of dm servers  :somuchwin:

_0mAr_

Reaction score
manzana link said:
[quote author="Elcomediante"]The cbug is only visual, if u cbug the other one wont see it. U can move faster but useless when u want to shoot with c-bug for example right click and left click fast. That's a sync problem or something?
The no-reload works fine.

Sorry for revive the topic but agree 100% with that opinion. I tested this application with a friend and when I do fast cbug have this problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-daZN3eEnjk

Visually in my gta this look perfect and I enjoy doing 0.800~1.000 sec fast cbug (7/7 bullets) with that. But, other people don't see the same as me. They see (Like the video), 0, 1 or rarely 2 bullet for complete fast cbug what I do (Doing slow or fastly). So, I don't find sense. But if the application can do what I see, that would be great.
Have any fix?

Thanks in advice.
[/quote]
BUMB! Can't you fix this ??  :yesyes:

Supermacy31

Reaction score
This shit is virtually useless b/c it does not do the c-bug correctly for you. I recommend not using it - it will get you banned, no doubts.

frigilo

Reaction score
i need to cleo to use it ? and which programme should i use to open the hack ?

Mr.Double

Reaction score
faster to get detected, but very good program and very useful for deathmatch and that type of stuff,  :urtheman: