Resource icon

CLEO Release Flyer.cs by lol7

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol7

Reaction score
Hi. I created this hack or mod at the beginning of this year (2016) and have been improving it until july 2016. I never thought of releasing it to the public, but I don't like to be self-centered.

In respect to car speed, and car and player angle re-establishment, this flyer mod or hack is better than Opcode.eXe's Surfly.cs or maybe other flying mods. The flying is smooth and fast while in car. However, changing in xyz direction while on foot is instantaneous (using the keyboard keys: 'A', 'D', 'W', and 'S'). If you activate/deactivate the mod, the God Mode is automatically turned on/off, respectively.

Keys:

° Activation or Deactivation -> 'G' + 'K';
° Forward -> 'W';
° Backward -> 'S';
° Leftward -> 'A';
° Rightward -> 'D';
° Upward -> 'SPACE';
° Downward -> 'left SHIFT';
° Instant Stop > 'C';
° Mouse control player/car Z-angle.
° Car repair or Player health restoration (it sets the health to 99) [if you installed Flyer's GodMode assistance.cs] -> '1' (not the numpad).

Installation:

1° Download the attachment file;
2° Open it; [if you are not able to open it, download winrar program];
3° You'll see two folders. The first one is "Rockstar Games". Open it. You'll see "GTA San Andreas Folder" folder. Open it. You will see "SAMPFUNCS.asi" file and the folders "SAMPFUNCS" and "CLEO". Drag all the three into your GTA San Andreas directory folder;
4° The second folder is "Sanny Builder 3". Open it. You'll see the "data" folder. Drag it into your Sanny Builder directory folder.

Snippet used: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-SNIPPET-CREATE-VELOCITY-PUSH-FROM-ACTOR

I tried to put all of the scripts sources here, but I couldn't because it exceeded the allowed 25000 characters. But if you install as instructed above, I think you all will be able to see the way it was done (complex sanny builder syntax).

Edit: I finally and successfully fixed bad synchronization between scripts by using .ini file, instead of global variables (which for some reason cause bugs or unreliable storage of values), as the communication mediator.

If you think the speed of the car is too fast or too slow, try to change it yourself if you can using Sanny Builder, but if you can't, then just write about it and I will change the speed for you.

Sources: https://pastebin.com/u/lol7

Attachments

• FLYER.cs by lol7 (bug free at least in my long testing).zip
    783 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Looks like a good written cheat, although you could write everything in a single one, but it's ok.
Also, don't compare your scripts to others, it's disrespectful ^^

lol7

Reaction score
TehArgis said:
Looks like a good written cheat, although you could write everything in a single one, but it's ok.

I have already made everything into only one cleo script, but the speed of, for exemple, angle frequency updater was not so fast. Then I tried divinding the whole cleo scripts into multiple scripts, and I noticed that dividing it into subscripts and using global variables for scripts communication optimize everything.

lol7

Reaction score
TehArgis said:

I have already made it into only one cleo script, but I noticed that dividing the whole script into many, multiple subscripts made everything faster, mainly the speed and the frequency of angle updater.

[redsun]Akshay2

Reaction score
lol7 said:
TehArgis said:

I have already made it into only one cleo script, but I noticed that dividing the whole script into many, multiple subscripts made everything faster, mainly the speed and the frequency of angle updater.

nice fly but you cant judge opcode.exe surfly because all of the time i have been using his mod his a great cleo maker

lol7

Reaction score
[redsun]Akshay2 said:
lol7 said:
TehArgis said:

nice fly but you cant judge opcode.exe surfly because all of the time i have been using his mod his a great cleo maker
I know he's a good cleo mod maker/hacker, but everybody judges/compares everybody, independently of reputation. Comparing indicates differences in between things, so my comparison indicated/showed the differences between Opcode.eXe's Surfly.cs and lol7's Flyer.cs, i. e., comparison of speed and of angle resettlement. And no one is the best for all the eternity - there will always be someone who can be the best than others. (Observation: I'm not implying I am / or will be better than Opcode.eXe, but I'm also not implying I will not; that's all.)

Devilpage

Reaction score
Tested, very good working(sometimes players dont sese but if we try try try we can make suprise)

Status
Not open for further replies.