Forced stun (pistol/pump/rifle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

defmmm

Reaction score
Name of the mod ): Forced stun with every / any weapon.
* Where you saw it ): this doesnt exist yet.
* what do you want: forcing a stun with any pistol, rifle, pump
* Details: Basicly a cleo that forces a hit to stun your target regardless if your hitting their feet or not. For example with a desert eagle you’d have hit your targets feet in order to stun them for a few seconds. However ani stun fixes this issue however anti fix doesnt fix the stun of a sniper hit (maybe im wrong) combined with a good adjustable speed firing this cleo could work better than a aimbot. And could easily be used while recording too quite good for a roleplay / freeroam server. And i also suggest for it to have a adjustable stun rate, Example U+1 is regular shooting. While U+2 allows you to shoot regular but stuns out of 2/7 shots or something (on any part of your targets body) U+3 stunning all the time etc. Not sure how no one has made a cleo like this yet.
* On/off key (specify it): U+1-5

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Bump + I don't think this is possible

defmmm

Reaction score
I dont think anyone has tried before because everyones so busy making aimbots and auto cbug cleos, fugga. The point of this cleo would. Be not to self bust or bust yourself ofc. Its possible :)

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
I dont think anyone has tried before because everyones so busy making aimbots and auto cbug cleos, fugga. The point of this cleo would. Be not to self bust or bust yourself ofc. Its possible :)
explain how would it work and how is it possible? Do you know how stunning works?
You should know that it only works if the player is hit on the head or a part where they get stunned. You cannot guarantee a stun, even a headshot isnt a guaranteed stun if you do it multiple times.
You can do have a chance at stunning by doing 2/4 shots hit at head. with BulletData packet manipulation (raising the center.fZ to 0.75 will make it a head shot)

FYI; You cannot control other clients, you are saying dumb shit like "sYnCed MonEy HaCk WiThOUT eXploit" or "MaKe Me aDmin Hack"
Getting stunned in entirely on the client that takes the damage, why do you think nostun.cs works annd cant be detected by server? The server doesnt make you stun, your game aka gta engine detecting a headshot does.

Last edited:

defmmm

Reaction score
A sniper shot stuns all the time my friend, regardless if your being hit in the head or not. Never said anything dumb like “aomg need amden hack plz” its an animation

truongvi2013

Reaction score
" a cleo that forces a hit to stun your target"
impossible
stun chance is client side.you can force urself but not them

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
A sniper shot stuns all the time my friend, regardless if your being hit in the head or not. Never said anything dumb like “aomg need amden hack plz” its an animation
No it doesnt.
You cannot force someone, you will need the actual gun aswell and if a sniper shot stuns all the time, you still cant do it without actually shooting/damaging the player and to stun every time you will have to use a aimbot, whats the point here? Moreover, you can't always stun for example there is a cooldown if you get stunned, no matter how many shots you take after being stunned for the next 1-2 seconds you won't get stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.