Help FPS

Nasif

Reaction score
Hello

When I have the frame limiter on and I set my fps to  say, 80, it locks the fps to 59.6. Values below 60 work but above, no. And when I have the frame limiter off, it locks to 94-98 fps, not going to 100 like the usual. I have vsync off on nvidia control panel so I don't really know what's causing this.. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It's a windows 8.1 bug

If anyone's interested in a fix I have kind of fixed it with crashes.asi and a 3rd party fps limit program. Running game at 120FPS.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Ananas link said:
Hello

When I have the frame limiter on and I set my fps to  say, 80, it locks the fps to 59.6. Values below 60 work but above, no. And when I have the frame limiter off, it locks to 94-98 fps, not going to 100 like the usual. I have vsync off on nvidia control panel so I don't really know what's causing this.. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It's a windows 8.1 bug

If anyone's interested in a fix I have kind of fixed it with crashes.asi and a 3rd party fps limit program. Running game at 120FPS.
Lel. I have the same problem as u. I have 95 fps with framelimiter off. I can't get past 95. Give me that 3rd party fps limit program.