Free FULL Fallout 3 game 2 GB compressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
http://diskokosmiko.mx/marijong/game-1-24274/ibrasoftware-com-fo3-full-rip-skullptura,136688,list,1,1.rar 
i found this famous game for free highly compressed no surveys or anything so here is the link to download, click on DESCARGAR

P.S if you have slow connection on this download on google chrome try using Opera browser to download faster and no internet issue  :D

-snip-

[font=arial, sans-serif]Minimum System Requirements:[/font]
  • Windows XP/Vista/7
  • 1GB system RAM (XP)/ 2GB system RAM (Vista)
  • Dual core 2.6 ghz
  • Direct X 9.0c-compliant video card with 256MB VRAM 

Graber

Reaction score
If you aren't banned for virus you may be banned for piracy I think.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
Graber said:
If you aren't banned for virus you may be banned for piracy I think.

nah this is game hacking forum xD btw if you are against piracy u can report me  :D and admin will decide what to do  :iknowwhatyoudidthere:

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
we dont know whether its virus or not, BUT if you want games go to a torrent download site and download from there, such links can surely contain virus and we need someone to prove whether this site is OK to visit or contains some malicious things, Even if the game is working fine there could be a patch applied within it which will steal your data..

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
we dont know whether its virus or not, BUT if you want games go to a torrent download site and download from there, such links can surely contain virus and we need someone to prove whether this site is OK to visit or contains some malicious things, Even if the game is working fine there could be a patch applied within it which will steal your data..

ye but the point here is you can go to torrent and download but this game size is like 7 gb on torrent and this is compressed one i downloaded from their site most of games and none of them had a virus i dont rly know if it steals your data but if it steals i would not have my fb acc or google by now :D anyway i shared this with you guys because i want to help you and save your time for a little bit you can always report this topic if you think this breaks community rules admin will decide what to do, peace.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
0x32789 said:

ye but the point here is you can go to torrent and download but this game size is like 7 gb on torrent and this is compressed one i downloaded from their site most of games and none of them had a virus i dont rly know if it steals your data but if it steals i would not have my fb acc or google by now :D anyway i shared this with you guys because i want to help you and save your time for a little bit you can always report this topic if you think this breaks community rules admin will decide what to do, peace.

I dont think you can further compress a file after compressing it, AND 7 GB is nothing to download unless you have potato network.
I have tried to find GTA V with less than 40GB but wasnt able to, I can only find those 59 GB. so it cannot be compressed further..

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
posted on 05:56 and on 05:57 someone knows it's a virus lol, even if it's suspicious why don't you check it first and then form an opinion?

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
_=Gigant=_ said:
0x32789 said:

I dont think you can further compress a file after compressing it, AND 7 GB is nothing to download unless you have potato network.
I have tried to find GTA V with less than 40GB but wasnt able to, I can only find those 59 GB. so it cannot be compressed further..

nah not really potato i mean speed is 4 mbps per sec but its limited 30 gb per month :V

0x32789 said:
_=Gigant=_ said:
0x32789 said:

when i get new pc and download gta 5 i will try to compress gta 5 to less then 30 gb and i will upload it so you can download :D

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
nah not really potato i mean speed is 4 mbps per sec but its limited 30 gb per month :V
Jesus, where do you live? Even in the shit fucking Russia you can get 100\200 mbps for 15$\20$ a month

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
_=Gigant=_ said:
Jesus, where do you live? Even in the shit fucking Russia you can get 100\200 mbps for 15$\20$ a month

bro its dial up no wifi connection here use this or no internet hahahaha  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 
ye rip ik
P.S i pay 40euros but sometimes its cheaper around 60  :LOL: :LOL:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's let this come to an end.
UGBASE.EU does not support or condone piracy in any way shape or form.

Please resist posting such content to our forums in the future, for now your download only got removed next time (I hope there won't be a next time) your account will be banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.