Not open for further replies.

Navshod

Reaction score
Becauset those stuff are made by FYP

And i think you need to be server admin to do that >.>

xzytro

God
Reaction score
No, it's because it's pro cheat, and one does not simply give away those pro cheats for free. Everybody is not "xzytro".

xqx.TR

Reaction score
No, it's because it's pro cheat, and one does not simply give away those pro cheats for free. Everybody is not "xzytro".

Which pro cheats you gave for free ?

( srry for so so so bad Eng. )

xzytro

God
Reaction score
[quote author="xzytro"]No, it's because it's pro cheat, and one does not simply give away those pro cheats for free. Everybody is not "xzytro".
Which pro cheats you gave for free ?
[/quote]
Well, i shouldn't have given away the SprunkGuard for free. It's even better than any other godmode cheats around here, and even better than you could ever imagine. Also you can never get detected with it's original version (original version of V2). It doesn't have even 1 spot to detect as bulletproof. Now it's even harder for an admin to detect a bulletproof cheater.

But this is off-topic.

System01001011

Reaction score
For who has problems using the s0nictz with some functions there like Car shooter Smash car some might of you will get crash.
So to make it more bypass of the crash go to your SAMP.ExE properties compatibility and you will see a square (click there) just choose the "Windows 98 / Windows Me" and then Apply or OK.
Just rejoin your server without crash so you can use all of the functions there of s0nictz project ;) ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.