Ha! Gaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
Monkey Styler  :lol:
gay.jpg

Luz69

Reaction score
wtf? Why ru such an idiot and doing this? What is someone else did like that with ur pics and ur family pics? Search for help u mentally sick fuck.. How does admin even allow this to be posted..

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
You have a big and strange obsession for Styler and his family.
I recommend you to go to a psychologist, seriously.. you have big problems. :eek:hgodwhy:

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
You guys need to know that that guy STYLER is a retard.
What would you do if he blocks your internet all the time?
If he doesnt like something he starts to dos the people and pretends that hes an hacker.

.silent

Reaction score
[member=20636]CookieMan[/member], im 100% sure you are gayZe
No, i didn't make this website (or at least i wasn't the only one participating in this)
There isn't any other way to fuck styler, i've talked with him many times and all he did was saying his shit about private 1337 c++ hax.
To Styler's dog: get the fuck out, seriously nobody wants your shit here. Even those who
moderate this forum.
(oh and now you are ban evading)
EDIT
All images from that site are public, none of them (except the webcam pic) are private or were obtained by any other way than copying them from PUBLIC facebook profiles, so i don't know where the problem is :)
And, even though styler is a retard he made the choice (yes, he was asked to stop doing his shit or these pics will be posted at ugbase)
EDIT2
Oh, and even if I would make all of this alone then what ? I dont give a fuck about what some idiot that doesn't even know me thinks about me. I can do whatever I want, unless it's against the law.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
CookieMan link said:
[quote author=Luz69 link=topic=7791.msg44545#msg44545 date=1403200975]
wtf? Why ru such an idiot and doing this? What is someone else did like that with ur pics and ur family pics? Search for help u mentally sick fuck.. How does admin even allow this to be posted..
+1

People just want blood. If you have some sort of childish hate towards someone, that doesn't mean you have deal splash damage to those around them.

This is not only childish, but retarded. Deal with each other 1 on 1, directly - physically, through hacking, through chat, through voice/video call or on the court of Law.

.Silent made that website.
[/quote]
TheZerots detected. DOG POWER.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
If he doesnt like something he starts to dos the people and pretends that hes an hacker.

This is not the right way , you cant post some one family online and making fun of them because u hate him , think the otherway ,if u are him and they posted your family pix all over the net and make fun of them  what would u do ,,, i prefer to delete this topic and report the host to delete this scam website , because if u didn't then you are just like him or worse

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
blackHat link said:
[quote author=Opcode.eXe link=topic=7791.msg44548#msg44548 date=1403203128]

This is not the right way , you cant post some one family online and making fun of them because u hate him , think the otherway ,if u are him and they posted your family pix all over the net and make fun of them  what would u do ,,, i prefer to delete this topic and report the host to delete this scam website , because if u didn't then you are just like him or worse
[/quote]

Thats what i thought... but that kid StyleRxd is different.. hes some kind of special retarded person. Well, once i offered him to remove all his pictures etc. from ugbase and he said no.
And as thank i got dos by him every 30min all night long.  :imoverit:
It's not my website so i dont give a fuck about it.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Stop promoting him  :youdontsay: , you're making him famous like this  :yuno:

CookieBan

Reaction score
SUCH A NICE COMMUNITY!
Removing users from the forum.
No wonder you are getting DDoSed, and I wouldn't be surprised if it were by hundreds of people when you treat them like that.

Nice, removing users from forum for voicing their own opinion. Nice, such a lovely community.

No, it is illegal. Now your website falls under illegal. Hello, FBI, Interpol! Yeah, those images are not part of a public domain, thus they are copyrighted by the author. Fines go from $750 minimum.

http://www.ic3.gov/

.silent

Reaction score
You were probably banned again for ban evading, gayZe.
You are protecting your owner, doggy. Why is he sending his dog instead of cleaning his shit on his own ?

Rap

Reaction score
that's sick get a life dude
no no you need god to help you get your life back

.silent

Reaction score
[member=19851]Rap[/member] 0 posts ? No thx, I won't comment that.
Styler doesn't want these pics removed so where's the problem ? If he'd say he wants us to delete them we would of course do it (but HE has to say it, not his dog. Woof woof)