CLEO Help [HELP] Anti-CarCollision.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozz

Reaction score
Hey!

I've been trying to use this mod on a server but it makes the cars fly / float around me when I activate it.
Does anyone have any idea why that happens and/or how can I fix it?

The problem is I tested it with a friend and the floating cars are synced, he could see them too.

Attachments

• Anti-CarCollision.cs
    20.5 KB · Views: 64

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Mozz link said:
Hey!

I've been trying to use this mod on a server but it makes the cars fly / float around me when I activate it.
Does anyone have any idea why that happens and/or how can I fix it?

The problem is I tested it with a friend and the floating cars are synced, he could see them too.

So you want to remove the flying cars ? Alright, I got a cleo for you  :trollface:

Mozz

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
So you want to remove the flying cars ? Alright, I got a cleo for you  :trollface:

Yeah, I only want the no collision as I'm sick of people ramming into me on "rpg" servers. Plus, it's kinda fun seeing them fuck themselves up.  :lol:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Mozz link said:
Yeah, I only want the no collision as I'm sick of people ramming into me on "rpg" servers. Plus, it's kinda fun seeing them fuck themselves up.  :lol:
Check my hack pack for rp servers, there is a cleo called AntiCollision with numpad.cs. Pres + to activate it and - to deactivate ( numlock required )

Mozz

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Check my hack pack for rp servers, there is a cleo called AntiCollision with numpad.cs. Pres + to activate it and - to deactivate ( numlock required )

I did try it and I've also looked through the code. It is the same cleo and it still does that thing: puu.sh/n2Q6p/feb2caa06b.mp4

Do you have any idea how to stop that flying thing?  :sweet_jesus:

EDIT: Never mind, I found another one that seems to do what I need. Thanks for the help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.