CLEO Help [HELP] Incoming Warning

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

miwkk

Reaction score
I recently installed gta and samp, and i added a few mods, some cheats, ofc with sampfuncs, cleo, mod loader etc, i also added sobeit blue eclipse v7 by gigant, and when i turn game on, it just start spam in chat like crazy incoming warning and game is also acting slower, not slower in mean like i have low fps, no, i have high end build GTX 1080, i7 7700 and 32 gb of ram, etc, and i dont know why my game acts so strange... Pls help me

Ayamabi

Reaction score
miwkk said:
I recently installed gta and samp, and i added a few mods, some cheats, ofc with sampfuncs, cleo, mod loader etc, i also added sobeit blue eclipse v7 by gigant, and when i turn game on, it just start spam in chat like crazy incoming warning and game is also acting slower, not slower in mean like i have low fps, no, i have high end build GTX 1080, i7 7700 and 32 gb of ram, etc, and i dont know why my game acts so strange... Pls help me

right click on Computer and click on properties send me screenshot of that window here so i can see whats wrong

miwkk

Reaction score
Ayamabi said:
miwkk said:

right click on Computer and click on properties send me screenshot of that window here so i can see whats wrong

how can that help u lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.