CLEO Help [HELP] Job per payday

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

freddiew

Reaction score
Hello guys I just wanna know if there is a method to avoid the limit of job per payday in roleplay server. I mena, I play in a server where you can't do the same job more than once per payday. Is there a method to avoid it? I know that this is difficult but there is a way?

not490

Reaction score
freddiew said:
Hello guys I just wanna know if there is a method to avoid the limit of job per payday in roleplay server. I mena, I play in a server where you can't do the same job more than once per payday. Is there a method to avoid it? I know that this is difficult but there is a way?

Thats serversided system, so its not that easy to go around. If you register multiple accounts, then its possible. But very risky and maybe waste of time.

mistery

Reaction score
if the server doesnt use your ip to check if you did the job today ,use nickname.cs to change your nick by command /
and yu could make a number generator in ahk , and then make a script that will type in chat like /nickname Nick_%number%
like Nick_0, Nick_1, Nick_2 etc

then attrib this to a button on keyboard
so after you re done with the job on Nick_0, you press a button and it auto reconnects using the next generated number, Nick_1 and so on

not490

Reaction score
mistery said:
if the server doesnt use your ip to check if you did the job today ,use nickname.cs to change your nick by command /
and yu could make a number generator in ahk , and then make a script that will type in chat like /nickname Nick_%number%

so after you re done with the job on Nick_0, you press a button and it auto reconnects using the next generated number, Nick_1 and so on

That is risky, admins can see you changing you nickname, and some servers AC detects how many accounts been in same IP.

freddiew

Reaction score
mistery said:

This is interesting.. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.