CLEO Help Help me remove the black box :(

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoloYolo

Reaction score
Hey guys,I've recently found Opcode's smooth aim trigger but there's one problem,the black box that appears.Can someone help me remove it? :(

Attachments

• SmoothAimTrigger.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 58

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
I'm sure its a texture, find any opcode which loads or contains something related to texture and remove it to completely remove all textures (else find the function where the texture of the black box is being created)
is it so hard?

Oh instead of removing the text I just specified, since I've left cleo scripting so I didn't know it has different opcodes for boxes and etc, just remove the line 0052(im not really sure, just remove the drawbox thingy).

YoloYolo

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
I'm sure its a texture, find any opcode which loads or contains something related to texture and remove it to completely remove all textures (else find the function where the texture of the black box is being created)
is it so hard?

Oh instead of removing the text I just specified, since I've left cleo scripting so I didn't know it has different opcodes for boxes and etc, just remove the line 0052(im not really sure, just remove the drawbox thingy).

Crash :|
Even if I open the cleo and recompile it,the game crashes,I have samp funcs and SB data properly placed

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
is it so hard?

Theres an opcode that draws it.. just 1 line, but aint gonna help him because that's why request section were closed 
To topic starter : enjoy public hacks and if you wanna edit them -> learn CLEO\programming

YoloYolo

Reaction score
Just opening the thread somehow messes up the cleo,I literally just opened it and recompiled but that crashed my cleo

Reaction score
Script will not work if you will simply recompile it once, so I guess it's kind of protection against editing, not gonna play with this shit, cuz opcode.exe is a smart guy and there's several reasons why he did it, why should I or someone break his protection? I guess at this point you should close this topic

mistery

Reaction score
lmao some replies are so unuseful lalalala
like this one ^ , its like asking a stranger 'how do i reach 4th street blabla..' and answer is 'you need to walk' lol

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
mistery said:
like this one ^ , its like asking a stranger 'how do i reach 4th street blabla..' and answer is 'you need to walk' lol

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Help - To make it [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]possible[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] or [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]easier[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for someone to do something, by doing [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]part[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] of the [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]work[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] yourself or by [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]providing advice, money, support, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]etc.:[/font]

YoloYolo

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas said:
mistery said:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Help - To make it [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]possible[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] or [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]easier[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] for someone to do something, by doing [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]part[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] of the [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]work[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] yourself or by [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]providing advice, money, support, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]etc.:[/font]

>Lives in a 3rd world country with no access to credit cards
>Cannot script anything other than pawn
>no one helps me just remove 1 single thing :(

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
YoloYolo said:
Mr.Christmas said:
mistery said:

Firstly you have to make an shortcut called printf which creates the right opcode for the script to read it
You then have to find what's behind the hex which is used in one of the lines in the script

also if you know pawn then you have an idea how to use c++ therefore you can spend little time and code something like this in c++

YoloYolo

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas said:
YoloYolo said:
Mr.Christmas said:
mistery said:

Firstly you have to make an shortcut called printf which creates the right opcode for the script to read it
You then have to find what's behind the hex which is used in one of the lines in the script

also if you know pawn then you have an idea how to use c++ therefore you can spend little time and code something like this in c++

I thought pawn was similar to C# instead of C++ o_O

Mr.Christmas said:
YoloYolo said:
Mr.Christmas said:
mistery said:

btw tbh I have no idea what you just said,I googled "CLEO 4 Printf" and all that comes out is russian stuff

Reaction score
What has printf to do with an aimbot? You just need to remove the line with draw_box etc.
Next time try to complete your requests yourself. You learn by trying.

Attachments

• SmoothAimTrigger.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 90
Reaction score
springfield said:
What has printf to do with an aimbot? You just need to remove the line with draw_box etc.

Dafuq O______O I did almost same thing but nuthin worked, as always springfiled wins the competitive

YoloYolo

Reaction score
springfield said:
I tried to do it man,but it crashes,anyways thanks a lot man,I love you soooo much!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.