Help sobfox sobeit

E

elianfox

Someone helps me to put

Syc forces in sobeit sob fox?? god car  pLIS

since I do not know much about this but I only want if someone has the support please

ini

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
elianfox said:
Syc forces in sobeit sob fox?? god car  pLIS

impossible to edit sobfox sobeit without sobfox source code

ahahah are your sure @_=Gigant=_  is posible to edit s0beit with out source code....

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
@elianfox you are lucky ini knows how to do it tell him what you want  ;)

ini

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
@elianfox you are lucky ini knows how to do it tell him what you want  ;)

isnt impossible , it is possible... , but painfull , thats why people doesnt modify edited s0beits...

@_=Gigant=_ tell me , can you take a s0beit binary and modify it ? pls tell me why is impossible

[font=arial, sans-serif]be a little more precise when you explain things xD[/font]

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
ini said:
isnt impossible , it is possible... , but painfull , thats why people doesnt modify edited s0beits...

@_=Gigant=_ tell me , can you take a s0beit binary and modify it ? pls tell me why is impossible

[font=arial, sans-serif]be a little more precise when you explain things xD[/font]

I am glad that you know how to edit sobeits but i don't care if there is some another way instead of using it source because im not going to mess with it even if its possible i have my own ways to do it and im very precise at explaining things and i said it really clear and understandable for everyone who reads what i wrote. And please don't continue this because i don't have time to waste on this kind of conversations (for me useless conversation) thank you.

ini

Reaction score
_=Gigant=_ said:
ini said:

I am glad that you know how to edit sobeits but i don't care if there is some another way instead of using it source because im not going to mess with it even if its possible i have my own ways to do it and im very precise at explaining things and i said it really clear and understandable for everyone who reads what i wrote. And please don't continue this because i don't have time to waste on this kind of conversations (for me useless conversation) thank you.

Well allright i appreciate your effort, but when you reply to someone's question , just think about what you will reply, because s0beit is not impossible to edit. In resume do not confuse people by posting wrong information. Thank you.

E

elianfox

Hello, @ini you can help me with that I do not come to discuss or arms some problems just asked if it could or not.

And if you can kindly pass it to me the file please because it is very requested with that code please. friend