HEX688 ANSWERR DIS

.silent

Reaction score
HOW THESE MOTHERDUCKING BOTS POST THESE SPAM TOPICS IN HACKING/CRACKING TOOLS CATEGORY IF IT NEEDS A APPROVAL? WHEN I POST SOMETHING IT'S WAITING FOR APPROVAL BY YOU/SOME MODERATOR, BUT SOMEHOW THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS POST THESE THREADS EVERYDAY

xzytro

God
Reaction score
We got rid of sumothose ma'fuckas like ukranians, russians etc by banning their ip ranges but these guys are from any country and they each have different ip ranges.

There must be something which exists in all of the spammers. So that we can block it and we can get rid of them forever. But gotta find it.

.silent

Reaction score
I think its very easy..these bots are designed for PHPBB3 ( I think ) and installing a mod like captcha to post something would block them, because the creator hasn't programmed them like this.
Or maybe you have to wait few hours after registering to post ?

Anyways I'm still curious how can they post in 'hacking/cracking tools' if it needs approval before the post is visible?

Glenn332

Reaction score
Thats impossible 0x688 has been approving these topics imao

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
Some posts don't need approval & some do.
These spammers and advertisers...they're just everyday people from around the world that get paid to share other sites on forums / message boards or any other social sites.