Help Hitbox

Dimitri

Reaction score
yo guys..

Well i am looking for tutorial to make a hitbox i want tutroial to make myself someone can send or ?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
what do you mean with "making a hitbox" ? You want to change your hitbox or you want to make a hitbox aimbot ?

Dimitri

Reaction score
what do you mean with "making a hitbox" ? You want to change your hitbox or you want to make a hitbox aimbot ?

Make on player hitbox like trollbeit /hitbox 1 and in players are hitbox sorry my bad english :( :(:(

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Ah okay i understood what you mean but i don't really think somebody would make a tutorial about creating a hitbox cheat, people even sell it.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Ah okay i understood what you mean but i don't really think somebody would make a tutorial about creating a hitbox cheat, people even sell it.

Oh shit okay well thanks for help dude :) :):)

Anonymouszone

Reaction score
Really searching for a working hitbox and ping shower. I've tried the one that's on the forums but it fails to work for me, it crashes.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Really searching for a working hitbox and ping shower. I've tried the one that's on the forums but it fails to work for me, it crashes.

lol i want make hitbox on s0beit not cleo i have modded my s0beit for roleplay now im learning how to remove some menu on F11...Anybody knows how to remove some menu on F11?