CLEO Help Horizon Gaming

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Freeman

Reaction score
I'd like someone to help to find a bug or something like that so i can exploit it in that server cause it's quite an unfair server and i've been playing like 4 years in there plus i've made my dream come true wich is having my own gang but i want to get money materials stuff ingame and wich admins can't notice me doing it i've been hacking with the auto-drive path recorder for the last 2 years i can't do it anymore cuz they disbanned the use of sandboxie to avoid money farming and i hope someone will understand me and help me over

Mr.Freeman

Reaction score
Ezel said:
but it's illegalll bruh :iknowwhatyoudidthere:

Then can you tell me why only admins are able to join the hitman team while its a 6 years old server and why only admins friends can get money and have free stuff ?

Ezel

Reaction score
Mr.Freeman said:
Ezel said:

Then can you tell me why only admins are able to join the hitman team while its a 6 years old server and why only admins friends can get money and have free stuff ?

calm your tits bruh, just jk.   :iknowwhatyoudidthere:

offtopic;
if i remember correctly there was a bug about money deposit in the house.
click
this is in the lawless but since it's same script with horizon, might be work.

Mr.Freeman

Reaction score
Ezel said:
Mr.Freeman said:
Ezel said:

offtopic;
click

But dude in lawless you can /reco ur self wich mean reconnect urself in Hz u can't u need to ask an admin to do it he finds it wich the house saves the currect data uploaded (Cash mats ect..) and as fast as he can he re-con him self to make a rollback along with the data safe of the house

Ezel

Reaction score
Mr.Freeman said:
Ezel said:
Mr.Freeman said:
Ezel said:

offtopic;
click

But dude in lawless you can /reco ur self wich mean reconnect urself in Hz u can't u need to ask an admin to do it he finds it wich the house saves the currect data uploaded (Cash mats ect..) and as fast as he can he re-con him self to make a rollback along with the data safe of the house

there are all of the scripts that can you reconnect, so it isn't a problem.
reconnect.cs

their ac shit, im pretty sure they can't find you unless you abuse it too much.

Mr.Freeman

Reaction score
Mila.cs ✅ said:
Not a good idea.

If they ban you, you'll loose everything.  :sadpepe:

Well dude I'm not that dumb to use my main account plus I've someone in the admin team he can delete the transfer logs

Status
Not open for further replies.