how to hack an account on samp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown.User

Reaction score
I would like to know if you have an account on how to hack samp 0.3x.
the server I play one account was hacked by someone and I was interested to be able to hack someone also

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
If the server's website got a vulnerability, let's say LFI or AFU (Arbitary file upload) then you can control the server, sometimes they use a VPS so they can hook their samp server with the website therefor you can access the server files and users

Send me the website via PM i'l see if i can try something although i'm pretty bad at this, but you know what, i hacked andromada once.. xD

and so it looked like this

Image 1 (proof)
Image 2 (files)
Image 3 (final look
not tryna look 1337 or something just tryna help n shit, hue

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
I hate andromada Im trying to frame theese reporters who report everywone on the forum DeatHorros,Sufyan1234,NarasticCannibal

o_o

Reaction score
If the server's website got a vulnerability, let's say LFI or AFU (Arbitary file upload) then you can control the server, sometimes they use a VPS so they can hook their samp server with the website therefor you can access the server files and users

Send me the website via PM i'l see if i can try something although i'm pretty bad at this, but you know what, i hacked andromada once.. xD

Image 1 (proof)
Image 2 (files)
Image 3 (final look

What was the vulnerability on that website? Public SMF exploit?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
[quote author="T3KTONIT"]If the server's website got a vulnerability, let's say LFI or AFU (Arbitary file upload) then you can control the server, sometimes they use a VPS so they can hook their samp server with the website therefor you can access the server files and users

Image 1 (proof)
Image 2 (files)
Image 3 (final look

What was the vulnerability on that website? Public SMF exploit?[/quote]

FCKEditor, arbitary file upload on the version 1.1.16 of smf

Lugi.

Reaction score
You can test the Website if its Vulnerability or not by using this software called AcunetixWS 7.
All you can do to bypass some cookies of there to deface the website using c99 shell or some others Builders like xcvProDefaceBuilder or others Uploads.html.
And you will to do Upload add to the FCKEditor Script.

corn99

Reaction score
Can someone check this samp site for loop holes or vulnerabilities? Crazybobs.net

It's one of the most advanced CnR servers so yea. I have absolutely no idea of how to hack anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.