CLEO Help How to upload in cleo

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahrein

Reaction score
Cleo has get opcodes but not upload opcodes how to upload txt file  or send post data with cleo?

Child_

Reaction score
You may copy the code and paste it here between these BBcodes [.code] [./code] without the .'s

or you may use pastebin.com or just upload the .txt file as attachment

fahrein

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
You may copy the code and paste it here between these BBcodes [.code] [./code] without the .'s

or you may use pastebin.com or just upload the .txt file as attachment
What?

I asked how to upload in cleo?  I didn't ask this forum upload to cleo code

Child_

Reaction score
You want to upload a .cs file? use attachments.

When you're making a topic you'll see a 'Attachments and other options', click on it and redirect it to your .cs file, tada.

fahrein

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
You want to upload a .cs file? use attachments.

When you're making a topic you'll see a 'Attachments and other options', click on it and redirect it to your .cs file, tada.
No i upload txt files my website server with cleo or i want to send website (other site) post data With cleo

Child_

Reaction score
Make a .zip or .rar file on your desktop and put all those files in that .zip file and then upload it via Attachment option.

fahrein

Reaction score
The gay Gamer link said:
Make a .zip or .rar file on your desktop and put all those files in that .zip file and then upload it via Attachment option.
Wtf? I DONT WANT TO UPLOAD CLEO THIS FORUM, I want to upload txt file or send post data with cleo. Cleo upload to txt file my server. Like liecense system. (Server check key liencse my cleo if key liecense wrong at cleo, cleo doesnt work.) But same two key cleo works.

Status
Not open for further replies.