I want to join or start a group of cheaters/trollers on rp servers

WoopWoop

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to start or join a group of cheaters/trollers on rp servers
The idea is simple we work together on different rp servers bot,exploit and troll
one day we might be botting matrunning the next day were trying to find an exploit 
or maybe were just trolling and dming
No leader just members and fun
So who wants to invite/join me

0BE4

Reaction score
I ain't got no problem joining... it would actually be cool BUT if it stays as no leader...

Psst. i had the same idea but i was too scared if no one decides to join xD

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
0BE4 said:
I ain't got no problem joining... it would actually be cool BUT if it stays as no leader...

Psst. i had the same idea but i was too scared if no one decides to join xD

Well I'll see, I'm not joining this until more people come up, If more people decide to join then I will as I do not want to be the alone guy in this group.

Scraatch

Reaction score
if all troll on german servers or english servers i would take part but on russian or spanish servers i didnt understand everything :D
send pn if someone will troll on german servers

0BE4

Reaction score
exactly like 0x32789 ill not join unless there are alot of people in that group

SPUTNiK

Reaction score
Grow the fuck up. This new generation of SAMP is just degrading RP servers, and SAMP in general. Do something valuable with your time instead of sit on RP servers and ruin them which the owner pays money to keep it alive.

Ex: Let's say you have a RP server. You pay $20 a month to keep it alive, a bunch of trolls join in hacking all the time. What would you do? Exactly, your an idiot.

py#

Reaction score
I agree with @SPUTNiK. Your going to get banned. Then your going to BE, again and again like little childs.

WoopWoop

Reaction score
Wow I wasn't expecting peeps well Skype is bad so we will use ts I gonna pm you the ip and shit
SPUTNiK said:
Grow the fuck up. This new generation of SAMP is just degrading RP servers, and SAMP in general. Do something valuable with your time instead of sit on RP servers and ruin them which the owner pays money to keep it alive.

Ex: Let's say you have a RP server. You pay $20 a month to keep it alive, a bunch of trolls join in hacking all the time. What would you do? Exactly, your an idiot.

I understand this completely but I am more about about botting and farming then trolling but trolling is something I am willing to do

py# said:
I agree with @SPUTNiK. Your going to get banned. Then your going to BE, again and again like little childs.

just dont use your main account and use vpn simplez and if you got dynamic ip even better

0BE4

Reaction score
i am not planning to do it 24/7 only like once per week or even once per two weeks... i am a programmer and i got MUCH more useful shit

WoopWoop

Reaction score
0BE4 said:
i am not planning to do it 24/7 only like once per week or even once per two weeks... i am a programmer and i got MUCH more useful shit!

My thoughts exactly this is just for some fun here and there

Rockstars

Reaction score
hit up 46.105.234.125:7777 if you wanna troll or cheat on some server, it's one of the worst rp servers out there. They resorted to banning any new player because they are so paranoid of cheaters lmfao

WoopWoop

Reaction score
lol you weren't joking banned me the second I joined for fuck you then banned me again saying nice hax and I was just walking around they even stalked me XD

WoopWoop

Reaction score
no bigge never started good :(
@springfield
close this thread plez