[IDEA] No approval needed for users with many posts

.silent

Reaction score
Hi,
Many know that the post approving thingy is pretty annoying, and when your post is being approved then its not being showed on the Recent Posts page, and no one will see you made a new post.
My idea is to make a group like "Trusted" that people are added automatically (just untick special group when creating) after they make like 50 posts.
I think the approval is needed because of spam topics, but i think that after someone has 50 posts he is a trusted person, and im pretty sure no one would like to spam 50 posts to get access to post without approval.
It would be really easier then, what do you think ?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Cool idea. The thing is, since i am a moderator i post anything i want without approval (i don't approve my own posts), because moderator group has "doesn't need approval" option. It is possible to make a trusted group which doesn't need approval. Let's wait for six eighty eight.

Rockmount

Reaction score
[quote author="wota"]agree with that

You didn't even read it, right ? :) :):) [/quote]

Well, they need to post 5 times in order to download something they will keep posting "Nice one" or "Good job :D :D:D " or "agree with that".....etc

olo2012

Reaction score
Good idea silent. New user have to write redundant posts e.g. ''nice mod, good job''.

Wut

Reaction score
Very good ideea!
i hope there is a way to do that in this forum..

phpBB sucks..