IMRP account giveaaway + 5$ PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
I have reached 3752 subscriber on YouTube I will end this giveaway when I reach 4000.
last three weeks thanks to you guys my channel exploded, and I hope within 1-2 weeks I will be able to do it.
So here's the giveaway
IMRP account with 12 million in bank, Sultan, premier, fcr 900 + apartment with vest
+
5$ in your paypal

This is all I can give maybe I will do bigger giveaways in future when I start getting some money off YouTube
To participate in this giveaway post any number between 1-2000, as a reply to this topic, number once posted can't be repeated, you can make 1 post in a day.
Once I reach 4k sub's within a week I will select the winner using random.org which selects a random number and the guy posted winning number will be informed.

For those who don't know about my channel : https://www.YouTube.com/cvnr0
Make sure you are subscribed to me as on reaching 4k subs the giveaway will be over !

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
trying to do giveaways in ugbase keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Finally I crossed 4k subs, thanks to everyone for your support ! 48 hours and I will close the entries, winners will be announced after 48 hours, so those who haven't done submissions pls do

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
not sure if it's cunning or just lack of thinking but the chance that some random number generator will pick a number the same as one of the 14 posts (within 2000) is under 1%

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
monday link said:
not sure if it's cunning or just lack of thinking but the chance that some random number generator will pick a number the same as one of the 14 posts (within 2000) is under 1%
I have other random generators, i will only input those values which were given by users

Status
Not open for further replies.