CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

inZ

Reaction score
Add health hack when you go invisible in your next update skunk

Exportable

Reaction score
I would love to use this on servers, but it makes me crash even when I installed the "SAMPFUNCS v3.1.2.asi" as you stated that you got the exact same one. My CLEO Folder contains only Emergency Lights Mod and your invisibility mod, but as soon as the San Andreas Multiplayer Logo appears with the loading bar, than the bar loads up and the came instantly crashes.I never used invisiblity mod and I would love to, but this crash is fucking killing me. :angry:

prlanbrate

Reaction score
Exportable link said:
I would love to use this on servers, but it makes me crash even when I installed the "SAMPFUNCS v3.1.2.asi" as you stated that you got the exact same one. My CLEO Folder contains only Emergency Lights Mod and your invisibility mod, but as soon as the San Andreas Multiplayer Logo appears with the loading bar, than the bar loads up and the came instantly crashes.I never used invisiblity mod and I would love to, but this crash is fucking killing me. :angry:
Fucking same here, hate this crash !!  :table_flip:

prlanbrate

Reaction score
#NUHANOVIĆ link said:
Crash when entering the game.
Same here, but when i have this mod (http://ugbase.eu/releases-6/(rel)-adjustable-gun-speed/) and this invisibility by BH in my cleo folder, i can join the game, and the server but i have warnings, a lot of them, and cant play cuz of that warnings... and ye, i have that warnings, and Invisibility MOD - OFF, spams for me in game :)

Whats the problem here  :motherofgod_

vinpride

Reaction score
:computer_guy: Invisible,  :dont_care: ill combine it with automatrun  :fuck_yea: Invisible Auto Matrun

NICE MOD BTW +1 rep for you sir

prlanbrate

Reaction score
vinpride link said:
:computer_guy: Invisible,  :dont_care: ill combine it with automatrun  :fuck_yea: Invisible Auto Matrun

NICE MOD BTW +1 rep for you sir
U dont crash? What ur using? What CLEO version, what SAMPFUNCS version?  :hellno:

arar350

Reaction score
prlanbrate link said:
U dont crash? What ur using? What CLEO version, what SAMPFUNCS version?  :hellno:

Cleo 4.1 + Sampfuncs 3.1.2 = CRASH.

Cleo 4.3 + Sampfuncs 3.1.2 = CRASH.

HELP ME !!!  :hellno:

z2VWM6.png

John Morpheus

Reaction score
good job putting disable_on_foot_data in cs format

:iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid:

arar350

Reaction score
John Morpheus link said:
good job putting disable_on_foot_data in cs format

:iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid: :iknowwhatyoudid:

Have you tried ?

Status
Not open for further replies.