CLEO Help Is this possible?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepeelpubero

Reaction score
I made a cleo which can attach cars to other ped but only works on SP because the cars are client sided. Now my question is:

Is possible to attach a random car (which is only streamed) to the player I am aiming? Or maybe get some random car (again, only streamed) and put near him when i aiming him?

I know it's useless for many of you but it's useful for me, help please.

pepeelpubero

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
Only if you teleport in a car as a driver and teleport back constantly, but that can be seen and noticed.

Only doing that it will work? I have this for client sided but i want it to sa-mp or others players can see it, is possible without teleporting?

xJMdFgU.png

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
pepeelpubero link said:
[quote author=Mr.Ze link=topic=9081.msg52811#msg52811 date=1407348569]
Only if you teleport in a car as a driver and teleport back constantly, but that can be seen and noticed.

Only doing that it will work? I have this for client sided but i want it to sa-mp or others players can see it, is possible without teleporting?

xJMdFgU.png

[/quote]
Unless there is some UB3R 1337 exploit, no.
SA-MP handles vehicles in a way that only driver can fully control a car, passenger cannot and out of a vehicle you can only do it with a push which still needs teleporting and is not reliable.

pepeelpubero

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
Unless there is some UB3R 1337 exploit, no.
SA-MP handles vehicles in a way that only driver can fully control a car, passenger cannot and out of a vehicle you can only do it with a push which still needs teleporting and is not reliable.
So how is this possible without teleporting?: http://ugbase.eu/releases-6/car-tp/ if i can't attach a car to the player, because is needed an object to attach the car, no problem. With teleport the car is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.