Loading screen

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
What is the cleo or the method that gives my target that annoying loading screen?

Aimbot.exe

Reaction score
there are cleos that send players to loading screen but they are all outdated and only work for 0.3.7 R1 and not for R2, as far as i know. that means these cleos are useless

Last edited:

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
there are cleos that send players to loading screen but they are all outdated and only work for 0.3.7 R1 and not for R1, as far as i know. that means these cleos are useless
That is so weird, cause I was the one you sent to the loading screen on ugbase cheating server yo it was so lit that I couldn't help myself tryina perform it

Ayamabi

Reaction score
there are cleos that send players to loading screen but they are all outdated and only work for 0.3.7 R1 and not for R1, as far as i know. that means these cleos are useless

works for R1 but not works for R1 wt :facepalm:

Aimbot.exe

Reaction score
works for R1 but not works for R1 wt
eh i mean doesnt work for r2

That is so weird, cause I was the one you sent to the loading screen on ugbase cheating server yo it was so lit that I couldn't help myself tryina perform it
well yes but actually no, i stumbled across this "function" on accident, its supposed to be a player slapper with car etc. but on some players (idk why) it just sends them to loading screen, couldnt figure it out myself why my hack doest that, sry