Los Santos Role-Play

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
So I'm just making this thread to help anyone here who plays LS-RP on a daily basis and hacks when playing it.

1. If you are ever buying money from a unreliable source do not send them your skype, LS-RP admins go around pretending to buy and sell money on the server to catch out anyone doing so.

2. Godmode, never use it, LS-RP has a anti-cheat system which around every five minutes takes away 1hp from you and then gives you it back, if it's unable to do so, it alerts every admin online and then they will ban you, admins do not care if it was a bug, you will be banned.

3. Armor, same thing with armor as the godmode, they take away 1hp of your armor and add it back, meaning if you have hacked armor then will know straight away.

4. Ban Evading, LS-RP admins are smart as fuck, don't let anyone fool you by saying they have a full proof method of Ban Evading, even though full proof methods are about, you won't be able to get them because of the chance of admins finding them.

5. Money, the number one method of making money is by using the savings system, putting in 100k into your savings and over a period of a month, letting it grow to 20mil, this is how people sell money, botting around 5 to 10 accounts a day, abusing the savings system for a whole month, end result is around 150mil a month, which is sold for LOTS of money. Buying money on LS-RP is now more difficult than ever, the only reliable sources anymore are hidden and sell to the people that they have had past buissness with.

6. LS-RP accounts, when buying a LS-RP account, never add the person on skype, never meet the person in game, you don't need to do these things, you will never get someone selling LS-RP accounts who will send the account first, you need to take the gamble and hope they come though with the deal.

7. Bugs, LS-RP has loads of bugs, including the interior bug, an interior which cost 7k could be sold for 20k, so if you bought the 7k interior you could sell it again for 20k, massive bug which made many people rich in the server, but has now been fixed. IF YOU FIND A PROFITABLE BUG DO NOT SELL IT OR RELEASE IT, IT WILL GET FIXED QUICKER THAN YOU THINK.

8. Gun Warehouses, LS-RP let's offical factions have gun warehouses which they can sell guns for under street value price to other factions or people, making OOC friends with someone in a offical faction such as an MC or a mafia will be helpful, but offical street gangs cannot have gun warehouses, only drug warehouses, to pick carefully who you make friends with.

More will come when I can be fucked to do it, anyway this was done quickly because i'm going out, will touch it up when I'm back home, hope this helps some of you.

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
This server is NOT impossible to hack. Lsrp suck I have banned many time just evading by using vpn and restart my modem booom

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
Jokerπ link said:
This server is NOT impossible to hack. Lsrp suck I have banned many time just evading by using vpn and restart my modem booom

You will eventually be caught and I never said it was impossible to hack.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
LS-RP developers are one of the few SA-MP Beta-Testers and many of their players are from sa-mp forums so if any suspicious bug starts making rounds, they get the hint via their royal butt licking dogs on sa-mp forums, that's how they get quickly patched, on top of that, all developers and admins of LS-RP are adults and are mature, not the typical 11 years old wannabe admin running a sa-mp server with no clue whatsoever. That's hacking on LS-RP is next to impossible, you might get successful once in a while, but you will be banned quickly and followed by an ISP's CIDR ban soon, so no point in attempting a ban-evade either. Lastly, they visit this forum and have their spying accounts here, so they know what you think you only know or publish here. Just my two cents for those still hoping to hack there.

gincoat

Reaction score
This must be one of the most stupidest posts I've ever seen.

WellThatWentWellXD link said:
2. Godmode, never use it, LS-RP has a anti-cheat system which around every five minutes takes away 1hp from you and then gives you it back, if it's unable to do so, it alerts every admin online and then they will ban you, admins do not care if it was a bug, you will be banned.

3. Armor, same thing with armor as the godmode, they take away 1hp of your armor and add it back, meaning if you have hacked armor then will know straight away.

No, this doesn't happen, you dumbfuck. You probably were hungry and lost HP but then you had godmode on so it set your HP back to what it was with the godmode on.

:face_palm:

ıllıllı 0β36 ıllıllı link said:
That's hacking on LS-RP is next to impossible, you might get successful once in a while, but you will be banned quickly and followed by an ISP's CIDR ban soon, so no point in attempting a ban-evade either.

Please stop posting things you don't have knowledge about. ISP's CIDR ban soon, yeah right.

:fuck_you:

Suicide Bomb

Reaction score
gincoat link said:
This must be one of the most stupidest posts I've ever seen.

No, this doesn't happen, you dumbfuck. You probably were hungry and lost HP but then you had godmode on so it set your HP back to what it was with the godmode on.

:face_palm:

Please stop posting things you don't have knowledge about. ISP's CIDR ban soon, yeah right.

:fuck_you:
watch that attitude, lol

hammad

Reaction score
tell me please Any way to register acc to lsrp :sadpepe:

Suicide Bomb

Reaction score
http://ls-rp.com/?page=register

also, WellThatWentWell(lol, ur name sounds like a bones song), thanks for the useful guides, really appreciated. waiting for more :D

hammad

Reaction score
answers so hard Help bro :bawww: :yesyes: