Resource icon

CLEO Release Master Car New Version For Samp 0.3.7

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchdog

Reaction score
This is really detectable nowadays;I assure you that. I'd prefer not using this kind of CLEO.

d0b

Reaction score
I have the last SAMPFuncs, CLEO 4 and Silent's ASI Loader but still crash when I type "mcar" :S

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
It's probably crashing because the CLEO "doesn't" work, I literally just made my own cheat like this and it works just fine, it's most likely the CLEO itself.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
zin said:
It's probably crashing because the CLEO "doesn't" work, I literally just made my own cheat like this and it works just fine, it's most likely the CLEO itself.
Ez for you :)

Just a NOP RemovePlayerFromVehicle

P.S: 
Could you make something that unlock a locked car in roleplay samp server ? Is it possible ???

intocar.cs is okay but i want something to crack the car lock... Can the script do that ?

Markoni001

Reaction score
This is my video for this hack, it's works thank you very much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4thyC1_e6I

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
- Master Car -
Hello Guy, today i'm gonna show you a cleo, i have collected, and i think it should be here :)
This cleo lets you drive any car you want ( Faction LSPD Vehicles, Faction FBI Vehicles,... ) and this is detectable :((( If you are playing a roleplay server with powerful anti-cheat system... The system will automatically if you are not in the faction but you can drive it too long ( about 10s - 15s ). Don't worry, you still can use it with a server which has normal anticheat system, but if the admin spectating you, it's not okay :)

Cleo's Information:
Author: IDK - I found it on internet but the link is deleted now or removed ?
Active: Type "Mcar" like a cheat code in GTA San Andreas Offline 
DL Link: In Attachment
Requires: Sampfuncs 5.3+ and Cleo 4+
VIDEO In Vietnamese So If you need help just comment under this topic or under the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUX68FvT1M
P/S: I searched and i find that we have a topic with this cleo but the activation is press 5 to active and i think this would be great for Samp 0.3.7 than the older version ! Thanks for reading :)
Anh ơi , sao em tải về  rồi ấn mcar lại crash ạ , thử các bước sf , cleo rồi mà vẫn crash

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Amr said:
RyanCollier said:
Amr said:
my game crashed right after i typed mcar and i tried your files (but not the cleo installer)
IDK, have u follow my tutorial ? Download all files ?

mastercar - mcar.cs +    Cleo n SF.rar +   asi loader.rar  ...
What tutorial ?

hoangnam11pdp@gmail.com said:
RyanCollier said:
- Master Car -
Hello Guy, today i'm gonna show you a cleo, i have collected, and i think it should be here :)
This cleo lets you drive any car you want ( Faction LSPD Vehicles, Faction FBI Vehicles,... ) and this is detectable :((( If you are playing a roleplay server with powerful anti-cheat system... The system will automatically if you are not in the faction but you can drive it too long ( about 10s - 15s ). Don't worry, you still can use it with a server which has normal anticheat system, but if the admin spectating you, it's not okay :)

Cleo's Information:
Author: IDK - I found it on internet but the link is deleted now or removed ?
Active: Type "Mcar" like a cheat code in GTA San Andreas Offline 
DL Link: In Attachment
Requires: Sampfuncs 5.3+ and Cleo 4+
VIDEO In Vietnamese So If you need help just comment under this topic or under the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUX68FvT1M
P/S: I searched and i find that we have a topic with this cleo but the activation is press 5 to active and i think this would be great for Samp 0.3.7 than the older version ! Thanks for reading :)
Anh ơi , sao em tải về  rồi ấn mcar lại crash ạ , thử các bước sf , cleo rồi mà vẫn crash
* going-off Topic, vietnamese *
Bạn thử cleo 4.1 với Sampfuncs đi, có lẽ là sai version cleo hoặc là sampfuncs lỗi :)
NOP này là chuẩn nhé !

Status
Not open for further replies.