Resource icon

CLEO Release Mike's Open Source Speed Fucker

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoahF

Reaction score
this is a simple speed fucker, the values can be modified and are currently set to a multiplier @ 9999999999.9 you can lower this or higher this for different effects, the reason I am releasing this script is so you can recreate or modify it yourself and to stop the private releases and secrets that are kept behind closed doors

instructions : /sfucker to activate

Attachments

• SpeedFucker.cs
    20 KB · Views: 253

Cinaro

Reaction score
Post some video's or something so people know what the download..

ramez

Reaction score
I do not understand for what this,Example: plz

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
ramez said:
I do not understand for what this,Example: plz
Vehicle slapper. :celeral_guy:
Simke98
Lol instant crash fuck this cleo :S
You need Sampfuncs for this...

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
NoahF said:
this is a simple speed fucker, the values can be modified and are currently set to a multiplier @ 9999999999.9 you can lower this or higher this for different effects, the reason I am releasing this script is so you can recreate or modify it yourself and to stop the private releases and secrets that are kept behind closed doors

instructions : /sfucker to activate

and to stop the private releases and secrets that are kept behind closed doors
I don't mean to criticize you but for what I quoted above, your wrong, thats not the reason, thats not all your cleo what it does is randomly send fake speed data, others one are accurate, they do not fuckin randomly send data to try a luck on getting a hit, they have their own math calculations to make them accurate and hit target instead of randomly sending fake speed data to slap some unlucky guy, People do not want their secret ways of making it accurate and get the correct angle and position and speed to be revealed.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Luciano

Reaction score
I do not understand how it works. You can post a few videos that are not?

TelaSouza

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to know if anyone knows or has any mod that appears the id of the car that the person is.
Ex: / idcar [playerid] and it will appear the id of the car (/ dl) that the person is.

(sorry english)

Status
Not open for further replies.