Mouse Problem with SAMP

Narcotic

Reaction score
So, I can move my camera around, use the GTA pause menu with ESC but if I need to press a SAMP option I cannot move the mouse. If I press t to type, I can't move the mouse around. If I press Alt + Enter to make it windowed, I can use the mouse with all of its functions perfectly fine, but when it's windowed it lags and looks weird. Anyone know how to fix this? I'll love you forever if you help me. <3

xShine

Reaction score
mousefix.asi

download this from gtagarage, paste to gtasa folder and you can move your mouse :D

you need asiloader, download too from gtagarage and paste to gtasa folder

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Set Multicore = 1 or = 0, see what works for you.

To set it go to My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\samp.cfg.

Narcotic

Reaction score
Tried both mutlicores, didn't work.

I can move the mouse but it's like the mouse graphic doesn't move with it because the options get highlighted but the mouse graphic stays in one place. Hard to explain. :/

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Could be a GPU driver issue, try rolling it back or updating it. GTA San Andreas is old and sensitive, so...

Narcotic

Reaction score
I deleted GTA and reinstalled, didn't work. Like I said, I can use the mouse but the mouse icon doesn't follow so I have no clue where I'm moving my mouse o-o

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Narcotic link said:
I deleted GTA and reinstalled, didn't work. Like I said, I can use the mouse but the mouse icon doesn't follow so I have no clue where I'm moving my mouse o-o
try deleting GTA San Andreas User Files and THEN reinstalling it.
Also, I suspect it really could be issue with your GPU, what's your GPU?

Narcotic

Reaction score
I've done that before too and I forgot to mention, the exact San Andreas I have on my laptop works fine on SAMP, all mouse functions and everything. It's a cracked GTA SA.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Narcotic link said:
I've done that before too and I forgot to mention, the exact San Andreas I have on my laptop works fine on SAMP, all mouse functions and everything. It's a cracked GTA SA.
FOR THE 3RD TIME, WHAT IS YOUR GPU?
Try to do a rollback or an update.

Google is your friend if you don't know how to.

Narcotic

Reaction score
GPU = Graphics Processing Unit. So I thought you meant my processor. AMD 760G.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Narcotic link said:
GPU = Graphics Processing Unit. So I thought you meant my processor. AMD 760G.
Probably an issue with the integrated GPU unit.

Narcotic

Reaction score
I found two threads on Google for the same problem but they haven't been resolved, people must have forgot about the thread or something. Let me give a bit more detail I guess.

The SAMP cursor does not work. I press TAB and it stays in the middle of player list. I press T and it stays in one spot down at the edge of my screen, I cannot move it or anything. Everything else works perfectly fine, I can move around, scroll, etc. Just the cursor doesn't move. The image stays in one spot. :/

pepeelpubero

Reaction score
Download a d3d9.dll and put it on your root gta folder or try upgrade your directx version.

YeAhx

Reaction score
To be honest, gta sa is really fked up. I had this mouse problem several times in the past and there was nothing to do except restarting my game. Anyway, fortunately that doesn't happens now.