My mom said

CryZX

Reaction score
eajECjC.gif

CryZX

Reaction score
inZ link said:
23 posts and you tell me if im dumb? Fuck off you piece of cake  :face_palm: :trollface:
g0eGA9w.jpg

And at least I'm not with 198 dumb posts  :trollface:

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
ye, cuz she seduced me, she tried to smd, but because of my loyalty to you, i refused. and then she got mad, and called me gay.  :imoverit:
f6vpKuO.png

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
T3K link said:
ye, cuz she seduced me, she tried to smd, but because of my loyalty to you, i refused. and then she got mad, and called me gay.  :imoverit:
f6vpKuO.png
Now that's one good looking mom
bitch good for fucking  :trollface:

inZ

Reaction score
Y U DO DIS!? U posted my mom on internet!!!! Kids like cryzX gonna cumm with my mom's photo  :red_eyes: :red_eyes:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
inZ link said:
Y U DO DIS!? U posted my mom on internet!!!! Kids like cryzX gonna cumm with my mom's photo  :red_eyes: :red_eyes:
That ur mom :surprised: ? Now that's one good looking
bitch :trollface:
mom.

CryZX

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
That ur mom :surprised: ? Now that's one good looking
bitch :trollface:
mom.
:lol: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jJfZ8TL.gif

inZ

Reaction score
0RESKO link said:
i think he like to do it

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit  ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Furious2

Reaction score
:sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: :sadpepe: