Need Help In This Rcon Cracker

.silent

Reaction score
Re: Need His In This Rcon Cracker

What do you mean? I'm the author of this thingy and I just checked it, works great with default dictionary. Make sure that each password in the dictionary is placed on a new line.
PmDpi7v.png

maximko

Reaction score
Re: Need His In This Rcon Cracker

.silent link said:
What do you mean? I'm the author of this thingy and I just checked it, works great with default dictionary. Make sure that each password in the dictionary is placed on a new line.
PmDpi7v.png

Dictionary attack? Did you ever used brute force?

.silent

Reaction score
Show your dictionary.txt

I've made some cracker using brute force method a long time ago, someone even posted it here.
This tool (automatic rcon cracker) was made for fun, basically to annoy that fag styler (I set hostnames of like 100 servers to "STYLER IS FAG" or smth like that and told him to look onto the internet list)
In my opinion cracking the RCON is just pointless, here are some reasons:
1. You are very unlikely to crack any password, unless the server is using some simple shit like "abcd", other than that it'd take a shitload of time to crack it.
2. Not many servers use RCON anymore, either it's disabled (rcon 0 in config) or it's set to some random long password and all the admin systems are custom made.

It was good back in the times when servers were using RCON and samp wasn't yet that "developed" (if you can even say that about samp)