Help Need help, this problem is out of my control.. MIND BLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMH

Reaction score
So the thing is that.. i'm banned from samp server.
I CAN connect server with a proxy. But without proxy i cant connect and i get auto kicked for ban evasion.
my friends have similar ip as me but they can play the server.
it means my ip range is not banned but something with-in my computer is banned but then why can i connect through a proxy? my mind is blown i srsly cant understand what have the fucking admins banned..

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
springfield link said:
Too long, point out what i need to read.
k sandnigger

He said that his friends are on the same range as he, but they can play normally.
When he gave his install of GTA SA to his friend, he couldn't join either.

However, he never actually stated that he had dynamic IP and that he changed it, nor that he is trying to use a different account.

PMH

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
[quote author=springfield link=topic=7626.msg43803#msg43803 date=1402334115]
Too long, point out what i need to read.
k sandnigger

He said that his friends are on the same range as he, but they can play normally.
When he gave his install of GTA SA to his friend, he couldn't join either.

However, he never actually stated that he had dynamic IP and that he changed it, nor that he is trying to use a different account.
[/quote]

Yep, i have a dyanamic ip.. and yesi use different nick after each time

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
springfield link said:
You said you can connect from a proxy, that excludes the GPCI and cheat detection.
Exactly. Unless they are using GPCI + IP Range for additional check. But he already said he changed Win user...
He seems to be changing stories a lot... stick to the proxy, I made a nice tutorial with a nice technique, so...

PMH

Reaction score
Mr.Ze link said:
[quote author=springfield link=topic=7626.msg43839#msg43839 date=1402354546]
You said you can connect from a proxy, that excludes the GPCI and cheat detection.
Exactly. Unless they are using GPCI + IP Range for additional check. But he already said he changed Win user...
He seems to be changing stories a lot... stick to the proxy, I made a nice tutorial with a nice technique, so...
[/quote]

thanks a lot for your time, sir.

the thing is that, i dont have any hack installed in my gta, not even cleo library. i think they've placed a cookie in my gta folder which they detect and when i use a proxy, they cannot detect is bc im anonymous.. and now i know reinstalling gta should fix the problem..

again thnks a loooot for ur time..

Status
Not open for further replies.