Next Generation Gaming RolePlay v2.4.140 (NGRP's script)

0xf0rd

Reaction score
Ariefrevandy link said:
Why i edit databse account adminlevel 99999, and i login server closed conection, why?

Because in the same place you edit the adminlevel you need to find the IP Address and next to it there is a secure IP. Its the IP whitelist field. Copy the same IP in both then save and try to login.

Ariefrevandy

Reaction score
I have problem again, why i already make a group and i relog again, group is empty, not saved, why ?

0xf0rd

Reaction score
Ariefrevandy link said:
I have problem again, why i already make a group and i relog again, group is empty, not saved, why ?

You probably didn't import the database fully. You need to import the SQL file using command prompt / terminal and be sure it completes.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
Kahtam link said:
pawn compiler library has stopped working

You need to compile the file NGRP.pwn after editing any include files. Not compile the include files

KevSAMP

Reaction score
LMFAO. I am the owner of Sunfire Gaming. That script you have is flawed, I gave it to my scripters with many bugs and flaws on mysql. Even if you try and get it fixed, you have the completely different SQL files. Your out of luck if you use anything with Sunfire Gaming on it. Well I still have the most up to date sunfire script that is completely different now.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
KevSAMP link said:
LMFAO. I am the owner of Sunfire Gaming. That script you have is flawed, I gave it to my scripters with many bugs and flaws on mysql. Even if you try and get it fixed, you have the completely different SQL files. Your out of luck if you use anything with Sunfire Gaming on it. Well I still have the most up to date sunfire script that is completely different now.

Yup you are right. The script here I posted is garbage that doesn't work on any SQL and contains thousands of bugs that can't be fixed.

Harrison Khan

Reaction score
0xf0rd link said:
Yup you are right. The script here I posted is garbage that doesn't work on any SQL and contains thousands of bugs that can't be fixed.
Don't give away the garbage you stole, please. Hope you understand what I meant.

Secret_Agent

Reaction score
I can't Register, Well when i enter the server it give "finding your account" and stay like that, won't let me register/login plz help me

0xf0rd

Reaction score
Are you trying to run it on linux?

Secret_Agent link said:
I can't Register, Well when i enter the server it give "finding your account" and stay like that, won't let me register/login plz help me

Secret_Agent

Reaction score
No, Im running it W8, I don't have Lunux, And there is no file to register Accounts In

0xf0rd

Reaction score
What does it show for the server logs? Delete the server log fe then run it once. Try to login then exit and close the server and show me the log

JagjeetEpic

Reaction score
All you have to do is setup a MySQL server with xampp or whatever server you choose and import one of the included sql files. Also I did not include any of the SAMP server .exe files you will have to download the latest server from their website and just move the .exe files to the correct location.

I GOT NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS, I got xampp plz help me someone :(  :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
JagjeetEpic link said:
All you have to do is setup a MySQL server with xampp or whatever server you choose and import one of the included sql files. Also I did not include any of the SAMP server .exe files you will have to download the latest server from their website and just move the .exe files to the correct location.

I GOT NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS, I got xampp plz help me someone :(  :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
BHAI YouTube pe dekh table kaise banate hai xampp me

0xf0rd

Reaction score
Yes. I removed it for now. I will upload the latest version of the script soon with a video on how to set it up and run it.

maximko

Reaction score
0xf0rd link said:
Yes. I removed it for now. I will upload the latest version of the script soon with a video on how to set it up and run it.

Good one, but MYSQL sucks for me though