OLD LAWLESS ROLEPLAY GAMEMODE - FOR SALE (SUPER RARE)

Reaction score
Hello UG-BASE forum users wherever you are, worldwide.

Have you heard of LAWLESS ROLEPLAY? (http://www.lawlessrp.com), they have one of the best roleplaying scripts in the samp history, many amazing features are in there, those who have heard of the server know what I'm talking about. The gamemode is relatively old but it still has some of the best features in there, like the land system and the turf system which is almost the best feature about this gamemode.

The game mode has more than 80.000 lines of pawn scripting, which is what makes it one of the best gamemodes out there, players that tried Lawless Roleplay they might have an idea about the importance of this game mode.
[font=Roboto,] [/font]
[font=Roboto,]I am giving it for a very special price, it's really wroth it having it and/or operating with it, considering that nobody has this gamemode and because it's a leaked version. Please think about it and then decide if you wanna have this gamemode or not.[/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Whoever decides to buy this, you will be the only one with a copy of this leaked gamemode, you won't be able to find it anywhere, besides if any of the customers that bought it from me decide to leak it out which I highly doubt it will happen because it is super rare. I receive the money through PayPal only. Think about it, and then decide.[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]We are going to be wired through TeamViewer if you believe that I have intentionts to scam, and you will inspect the Gamemode entirely ON YOUR OWN.[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]I can be reached via a DIRECT FORUM PM, or at my e-mail: willyharkey19@gmail.com[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]The price of the gamemode is $30 US Dollars. Think about it and then decide, please.[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Screenshots of the script:[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Top:[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]
a8a0899c5a.png
[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Bottom:[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]
xXPBKyD.png
[/font][/font]

[font=Roboto,][font=Roboto,]Payment methods:[/font][/font]
paypal-western-union-logos_480x234.jpg

TraCerX

Reaction score
RE: LAWLESS ROLEPLAY GAMEMODE - FOR SALE (SUPER RARE)

Create server with this gamemode so we can see what it is all about.

Rexzor

Reaction score

$30 US Dollars monthly?

notgood

Reaction score

Just share. It's an outdated version and not worth buying.

Reaction score

notgood said:
Just share. It's an outdated version and not worth buying.

Lmfao. No, find a better one if you can.

TraCerX said:
Create server with this gamemode so we can see what it is all about.

I can't right now, but I'm willing to use teamviewer or skype share screen to show it to you.

Rexzor said:
$30 US Dollars monthly?

No, you just pay that and you receive the script.

Quackinshtine

Reaction score

Tbh, dont think someone will actually buy it.
Just release it and dont be a money eater, get a job or something, you didnt script that too, that means no one will buy untrusted script from your dirty hands.

Reaction score

Quackinshtine said:
Just release it and dont be a money eater, get a job or something, you didnt script that too, that means no one will buy untrusted script from your dirty hands.

Idk what makes u think that people won't buy it, a lot have already. I'm not releasing it. And it's trusted, all my customers test it via teamviewer and they test its features in game. So you can fuck off from the thread please and thanks for that "minus" reputation on me. Pathetic child.

Reaction score

Quackinshtine said:

Don't tell me what to do fam, I don't know why can't you get it in your thick skull that many people bought this, and I am happy that they are happy, understand that when something is this rare, you have to pay in order to be amongst the few that have it on their possession. As for the trustworthiness of this script, all my customers inspected it via teamviewer and tested the features, so all your points here are invalid. As for me getting a job or something, I have a job. But do you? Because you have the time to come in a thread like this and bash me for doing something that nobody is, currently, for this script.

If you want it, buy it, if not, gtfo man. Simple as that.

Quackinshtine

Reaction score

SS Waffen Squad said:
Quackinshtine said:

Don't tell me what to do fam, I don't know why can't you get it in your thick skull that many people bought this, and I am happy that they are happy, understand that when something is this rare, you have to pay in order to be amongst the few that have it on their possession. As for the trustworthiness of this script, all my customers inspected it via teamviewer and tested the features, so all your points here are invalid. As for me getting a job or something, I have a job. But do you? Because you have the time to come in a thread like this and bash me for doing something that nobody is, currently, for this script.

If you want it, buy it, if not, gtfo man. Simple as that.

Right there above we can all understand you're under mature age to have enough IQ.
I feel sad for you, is this a job for you?
Do you feed your own filthy ass with stupid shit?

Get a life bobo, for real.

Ninja FTW

Reaction score

Just look at you. If were firing on customers on previous topic. There are 2% possibility to believe in you. That's kinda doubt that you just created account only on scamming the peoples by actually selling nothing.

You've already scammed the other peoples in different websites and now you're trying your luck here. If this is your idea then i'm ashamed that you're just wasting your time. If really was possible then where is your alternate account (i mean original one) which is verified with a lot of posts or you don't have that?

You're just trying to scam the peoples with the first topic and first post on this sellin' stuff!

Wow! 2 topic (only on this garbage scam) and 12 posts only on these topics + new member!

Isn't it fishy?

Quackinshtine

Reaction score

Ninja FTW said:
Just look at you. If were firing on customers on previous topic. There are 2% possibility to believe in you. That's kinda doubt that you just created account only on scamming the peoples by actually selling nothing.

You've already scammed the other peoples in different websites and now you're trying your luck here. If this is your idea then i'm ashamed that you're just wasting your time. If really was possible then where is your alternate account (i mean original one) which is verified with a lot of posts or you don't have that?

You're just trying to scam the peoples with the first topic and first post on this sellin' stuff!

Wow! 2 topic (only on this garbage scam) and 12 posts only on these topics + new member!

Isn't it fishy?

Great to hear that people understand why you should get a life.

Just quit scamming and lying for samp's sake.

And yeah can any nice admin delete this thread and ban that fella for scamming people?

Quackinshtine

Reaction score

Just get that guy outta here, ban that scammer and lier..

Feed yourself with lies, cops gonna bust your ass in the future for stealing items in stores lol.

Reaction score

I don't know why the two people above me are spreading all that propaganda. I receive money through PayPal, you can't scam people over PayPal, I don't know why you guys are so blind to realize that my customers inspect the script via Teamviewer when they buy it. Please stop talking non sense. This is still for sale.

lswebbroker

Reaction score

i'm sorry but hahahaha

Quackinshtine

Reaction score

YEAH bla bla bla, act innocent kid.

Rodrico

Reaction score

GUYS ITS TRUE I BOUGHT IT FROM HIM

Rodrico

Reaction score

Quackinshtine said:
Rodrico said:
GUYS ITS TRUE I BOUGHT IT FROM HIM

Bought shit maybe, you are a total loser.

lol shut up, i was about to bait him