Passenger Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

making

Reaction score
Hi hi

I like using the car control mod. In conjuntion with sobeit passener cheat  ( Press End in sobeit to be passenger ).
Then I use car control to take control of their car.

Well......there used to be a cleo mod.  Where you could become a passenger of the nearest vehicle.
But the differnce with this was that you could become a passenger of a vehicle with NO passenger seat
For example, you could be passenger of a RC plane or Rhino tank etc.
Then you could take control of their RC plane with car control.

I have searched and searched for this mod.  And asked other people, no one has it.
Please could one of you clever guys make a cleo mod that lets you be passenger in ANY vehicle.
Or tell me where I can find such a mod.

Thanks
Love your work BTW. :)

4changesLeft

Reaction score
There is no need to be passenger in order to control a car.. It can be done remotely, while you drive your car and take over another car.. check this thread
http://ugbase.eu/Thread-CLEO-CARC-cs-REMOTE-CAR-CONTROL

Spix

Reaction score
making said:
Hi hi

I like using the car control mod. In conjuntion with sobeit passener cheat  ( Press End in sobeit to be passenger ).
Then I use car control to take control of their car.

Well......there used to be a cleo mod.  Where you could become a passenger of the nearest vehicle.
But the differnce with this was that you could become a passenger of a vehicle with NO passenger seat
For example, you could be passenger of a RC plane or Rhino tank etc.
Then you could take control of their RC plane with car control.

I have searched and searched for this mod.  And asked other people, no one has it.
Please could one of you clever guys make a cleo mod that lets you be passenger in ANY vehicle.
Or tell me where I can find such a mod.

Thanks
Love your work BTW. :)

The car control will make you to driver and people will see you in the car, well also depends which car control you're talking about.

making

Reaction score
Thanks for replies guys......... and the link, mod is great. Cheers. :)

samhain

Reaction score
making i think this is the one u are looking for.  press 9 to use....don't use f or enter to leave the vehicle or u will crash. also included a instant exit cleo....numpad 9

Attachments

• instantexit.cs
    17.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Seat Mod.cs
    17.3 KB · Views: 37

making

Reaction score
ThankYou Samain.

Werent exactly the mods I had before... but a welcome addition to my collection
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.