Resource icon

CLEO Release PizdaRvanka/CarSlapperCleo for 0.3DL (not as good as 0.3.7 one but is ok)

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimbot.exe

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm releasing my (kinda unfinished) Pizdarvanka/CarSlapper for 0.3.DL Cleo as I am not working on it anymore.

I call it unfinished because it needs functions like: only slap cars with players in it (which you can add into it). That means it will slap the nearest car (wether its occupied or not), but everything else works very fine.
Also, if someone managed to add this function (slapping only occupied vehicles), feel free to post it in a reply, I'd very much appreciate that.

Activation: Get close to any car and press P+I (p+i)

How does it work: After you press these keys, the nearest car will be thrown into the air, resulting the driver (if one is in the car) to also be thrown into the air, most of the times, and then dying of fall damage or exploding damage

What the others will see: They will see you disappearing for a short amount of time, (maybe even see you in the car for a very very short amount of time in some cases. To prevent this from happening, lower the wait amounts in the cleo)

Requirements: Cleo 4.1, NO sampfuncs

Made by: Aimbot.exe, copied a few things from the original Car Slapper Hack

Snippets used: Write in chat without SF (by Parazitas) and SYNC IN and SYNC OUT (by Opcode.eXe)

Basically this cleo is a combination of snippets and then there were also some few lines added into it.

v2 coming soon.. maybe

IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS, PLEASE POST THEM HERE!

Attachments

• Pizdarvanka 0.3.DL.cs
    21.5 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.