i used silents asi loader and the i used samfuncs 2.6  :me_gusta:

Dawg

Reaction score
Re: Player Informer (NEW)

This doesnt work on 0.3z, does it ?

Peroxide

Reaction score

Is there a way to make it work on 0.3z if not please make one for 0.3z  :stoned:

xzytro

God
Reaction score

You're gonna have to wait for the next samp functions v3.0 update. As the current version is pre-release, some opcodes still do not work properly.

DaDoctor46

Reaction score

I'm 100% sure that it is possible to have a log of all the commands that are sent to the server.

Therefore, if the server scripted added a log of that, admins can have access to the /pimod input and easily catch anyone with this hack.

While this hack has such way of triggering, I'll never use it and I honestly don't advise no one to do so.

Also, that chatlog message it sends when u tog on and off, it's just another way of getting busted by mistake in a SS....

xzytro

God
Reaction score

DaDoctor46 link said:
I'm 100% sure that it is possible to have a log of all the commands that are sent to the server.

Therefore, if the server scripted added a log of that, admins can have access to the /pimod input and easily catch anyone with this hack.

While this hack has such way of triggering, I'll never use it and I honestly don't advise no one to do so.
I tested this in a server which gives ability to read all the commands of all the players,it didn't appear. Actually, when i manually typed /toggleon without the cleo, it appeared on the server log, but when i used the cleo before manually typing /toggleon, it didn't appear, because the cleo was using that command.

DaDoctor46 link said:
Also, that chatlog message it sends when u tog on and off, it's just another way of getting busted by mistake in a SS....
You can bravely paint the mainchat and then share the ss on the internet, by saying it isn't necessary seeing who's typing what etc.

BEAST

Reaction score

I'm guessing this only works with HP, not armor also?

Reaction score

DaDoctor46 link said:

You're wrong, client commands aren't bein' sent to the server, no server is gonna see if you typed /pimod. If by mistake you type the wrong command that's your problem.
I'll replace chat text with a screen text.

BEAST link said:
I'm guessing this only works with HP, not armor also?

nKPOzC9.png

DaDoctor46

Reaction score

In tgat case, I'm sorry for my "ignorance".. I was pretty sure that the server could log he server commands u type however didnt know there was a distinction between the cleo command and the server commands ( for the log's effect).

Thanks for removing the notice from the chatlog!

EugenEBv

Reaction score

Who's that awesome guy trying to connect at the end of the video?  :excited_troll:

Dontmindme

Reaction score

Currently bugged and generating nickname color randomly wich sucks, and should be the default that you found in their head, for example if it's blue, it's blue.. For now, useful, showing who we are aiming for distance, and wich weapon they have..

AnonymousRO

Reaction score

i instaled cs in cleo and ini in san andreas folder but when i aim to someone didint show me nothing :eek:hgodwhy:

Reaction score

Dontmindme link said:
Currently bugged and generating nickname color randomly wich sucks, and should be the default that you found in their head, for example if it's blue, it's blue.. For now, useful, showing who we are aiming for distance, and wich weapon they have..

Because it's for 0.3x, and color offsets is different on 0.3z.

Dontmindme

Reaction score

springfield link said:
[quote author=Dontmindme link=topic=4820.msg32256#msg32256 date=1393671995]

Because it's for 0.3x, and color offsets is different on 0.3z.
[/quote]

Are you able to provide the source, seems encrypted, and would be nice if I could edit it, with the current offsets there is. I know it's pointless to update but, I like everything perfect  :somuchwin:

Status
Not open for further replies.