Press space to change your weapon to hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzana

Reaction score
Name of the mod: runwithoutweap.cs
Where you saw it: It was in this forum since years ago, I remember perfectly the user "xzytro" uploaded this file but, I don't know what happen with these post because, they gone. You can still look them in google search, but the post doesn't exist actually:

https://www.google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chr...outweap.cs

https://www.google.cl/webhp?sourceid=chr...on+to+hand

What do you want: While the SPACE key is pressed, change my weapon (any weapon) to hand. Important, when you stop pressing the SPACE key, return to the weapon that previously had (before pressing SPACE key). Example: If I've Mp5 and press SPACE key, switch inmediately to hand, and when I stop pressing SPACE key switch to previous weapon (Mp5).
Details: Important, when you stop pressing the space key, return to the weapon that previously had (before pressing SPACE). Would be great without use of SAMPFUNCS.
On/off key: None, untoggable. Automatically start when I put the game.

Would be possible? :-/

Thanks in advance!!  :shy:

S3n20

Reaction score
I made it, and i tested it on some stunt server. It was ok, no warning for weapons cheat or something :D 
It should be good :not bad:

Attachments

• switch_weap.cs
    133 bytes · Views: 105

manzana

Reaction score
S3n20 said:
I made it, and i tested it on some stunt server. It was ok, no warning for weapons cheat or something :D 
It should be good :not bad:

Let me tell you, I love you man <3  :pPFFH:

Thanks so much!!!!!

Tcc

Reaction score
Can put link on mediafire? can't download from there, idk why

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
manzana said:

Autohotkey won't work for this as cleo can directly change any gun to fist wheras autohotkey can only press the next weapon button like 10 times or something, and above all this is the CLEO section.

Status
Not open for further replies.