CLEO Help Prevent decompile

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd004

Reaction score
How to prevent for the other decompile our .cs? :roll: :roll::roll: :roll: :roll::roll: :roll: :roll::roll:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Download this tool, so you can lock your .cs files, and noobs can't open and see your script-work in your .cs file.

By the way be careful, when you need the script you wrote, you won't be able to open the locked cleo file. So you must keep your cleo scripts in an archive somewhere as .txt files (that's what i used to do).

Password is : ugbase.eu

Reaction score
Download this tool, so you can lock your .cs files, and noobs can't open and see your script-work in your .cs file.

By the way be careful, when you need the script you wrote, you won't be able to open the locked cleo file. So you must keep your cleo scripts in an archive somewhere as .txt files (that's what i used to do).

Password is : ugbase.eu

This is good but there's always a way, like hex editing the .cs file.

Hysterics

Reaction score
Hello.

I am haveing a quastion about your C-CRYPTER.
I was able to Crypt one of my .cs file but then after i created another script, i can not Crypt this one it gives me a warning like this ;

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access to the path 'C:Users[removed]DesktopCLEO[HY]SLAMMER.cs' is denied.

i tried diffrent ways, like running as admin changing the file place, but this doesnt help...
Any idea what it could cause this ?

m1zg4rd_PL

Reaction score
Access to the path 'C:Users[removed]DesktopCLEO[HY]SLAMMER.cs' is denied.

Try to paste your script directly to C:[HY]SLAMMER.cs, uncheck "Read Only" parameter from file and make sure that C-Crypter have admin rights.

----

C-Cryptor is easy to bypass by Hex editing, from where to download CLEO Cryptor by FYP? CheckpointBOT is much harder to break for me for example :p :p:p

Please guys make *.ini config files to customize activation keys in scripts if you are want to protect them :) :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.