Resource icon

CLEO Release [Private] Pickup syncer [0.3.7]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Hello random guys and dudes and admins and mods and everyone on this forum who's watching my topic   :dont_care:

As seen I haven't released any good usefull shits, I'm gonna release my private pickup syncer to you  :urtheman:

Q: What does it do ?
A: Simple, it syncs every pickup in your streaming area, making it collect any streamed pickup, everything at once ( unless u have a timer to pick up another pickup ).

Q: Do I need SAMPFUNCS for it ?
A: Yes, you do, 5.2.2

Q: CLEO 4.3 or CLEO 4.1 ?
A: CLEO 4.1.

Q: Why does it crash me ?
A: Because u are stupid and an ignorant faggot  :fuck_yea:
If it crashes you, u must have CLEO 4.1, SAMPFUNCS 5.2.2 and GTA SA CRACK 1.0 US, also, an anticrasher  :trollface:

Q: Can I combine this cleo with other cleo ?
A: Yes, try it out with this cleo: https://ugbase.eu/releases-6/(release)pickup-finder/
Both combined are the best pickup syncer & finder ever  :me_gusta:

Q: How to activate pickup syncer ?
A: U don't need to activate it, just press 6 whenever u are near a pickup and it will be insta-picked   :lol:

Have phun picking up stuff  :trollface:

Edit: @OB36 is the guy who did this syncer, so thank him for it :trollface:

Attachments

• PS.cs
    19.7 KB · Views: 835

xxx47

Reaction score
Sorry but, how I can to troll with this cleo? (on rp server for example)  :excited_troll:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
xxx47 link said:
Sorry but, how I can to troll with this cleo? (on rp server for example)  :excited_troll:
U can troll them on events like find the object & get the money, first u find the object with pickup finder then u sync it with my cleo. And now u can win every find the object & get the money events  :trollface:

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
holy shit its so very nice :D , can i use it to gamerx they have a minievent called /HP its like they hide object then you must find it .. i use the /sp thingy finder latest version . but i am afraid to use your sync pickup cus maybe it will tp Me in the object  :looky: . then insta banned by admin xD

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Forever15 link said:
holy shit its so very nice :D , can i use it to gamerx they have a minievent called /HP its like they hide object then you must find it .. i use the /sp thingy finder latest version . but i am afraid to use your sync pickup cus maybe it will tp Me in the object  :looky: . then insta banned by admin xD
It won't tp u to the object. It will send fake pos to the server making it look that u picked it  :urtheman:

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
nice eh  :challenge_completed: so what iss the activision key ??? :yuno:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Forever15 link said:
nice eh  :challenge_completed: so what iss the activision key ??? :yuno:
FFS read the first post  :yuno: :face_palm:

xxx47

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
U can troll them on events like find the object & get the money, first u find the object with pickup finder then u sync it with my cleo. And now u can win every find the object & get the money events  :trollface:
I'm banned hahaha (rp server), I'll try it on other servers.  :stoned:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
xxx47 link said:
I'm banned hahaha (rp server), I'll try it on other servers.  :stoned:
Ow yeah, forgot to mention, I'm using these 2 cleo along with s0beit, deactivate spec data then just fly onfoot to the pickup  :lol: :trollface:

zein_tea

Reaction score
this mods work for dayz???? nice mods  :urtheman:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
zein_tea link said:
this mods work for dayz???? nice mods  :urtheman:
Probably  :imoverit: Idk, try it out  :urtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.