Resource icon

Untagged Release [PRIVATE] Vehicle Path Recording RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

H12

Reaction score
I found bug. You if you recorded while was driving back, when playing its just stuck, pls fix :)

bobesin

Reaction score
So umm I have a question. Is it possible for someone to modify this .cs to upgrade it so it has multiple recorded paths and you can choose between them ? :sweet_jesus:

Schinko

Reaction score
  • It's very awesome. Thank you.  :somuchwin:

But please update the cleo and add some features like stopping the car, when pressing space (but it should brake smooth, has to look real). And it should be able to record when the vehicle is stopping. Like you drive to the next checkpoint, wait 20 seconds, and continue driving to the next checkpoint. Right now he skips the breakes and just drives without stopping. One more thing that has to be included is starting the Path where ever you want (if you are on the path) and not only on the start point.

One Bug I found: When you record driving up a hill slowly, the bot stops. Like he sticks in the ground.

[member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]
    Füg das mal bitte hinzu:
    • Smooth Braking (Pause)
    • Recording Breakes (For e.g. in checkpoints)
    • Start playing at any point at the path (When you must dodge someone)
    Von mir aus auch erstmal 'ne private VIP Version machen. Da ich die Idee gebracht hab, bin ich selbstverständlich einer :trollface:

Khalife

Reaction score
[member=452]Schinko[/member] i don't think opcode would add this because he actually doesn't play so much samp and he release the cleos he scripted a long time before i think

Schinko

Reaction score
Aw  :eek:key:

Can someone else make such cleo or edit his script? [member=23540]Mr.Christmas[/member] [member=111]springfield[/member] [member=2]0x688[/member] @everyoneelsewhocandothis

Schinko link said:
It's very awesome. Thank you.  :somuchwin:

But please update the cleo and add some features like stopping the car, when pressing space (but it should brake smooth, has to look real). And it should be able to record when the vehicle is stopping. Like you drive to the next checkpoint, wait 20 seconds, and continue driving to the next checkpoint. Right now he skips the breakes and just drives without stopping. One more thing that has to be included is starting the Path where ever you want (if you are on the path) and not only on the start point.

One Bug I found: When you record driving up a hill slowly, the bot stops. Like he sticks in the ground.

[member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]
Füg das mal bitte hinzu:
  • Smooth Braking (Pause)
  • Recording Breakes (For e.g. in checkpoints)
  • Start playing at any point at the path (When you must dodge someone)
Von mir aus auch erstmal 'ne private VIP Version machen. Da ich die Idee gebracht hab, bin ich selbstverständlich einer :trollface:

Forcitto

Reaction score
My idea, when server sends to you GUI window, the script will pause or smth like that. And bot is paused when trying to drive backwards

Fuhat

Reaction score
Was ist denn momentan die neuste Version von SF ?

Edit: Schon gut, habs.

Rat

Reaction score
:me_gusta:
well done, master [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member] sir.

though on other players' end, there is no engine sound and brake lights don't turn on when slowing down on curves/turns, which would make em think that it is recorded. is there a way to resolve this?
:sadpepe:

Schinko

Reaction score
Get latest sampfuncs and try to remove other cleo mods

tokioin

Reaction score
Hi ,its possible change the keys and put in f11/f12 im trying but if change the chars samp crash ? any can help me ? ty so much

Noel_Nallos

Reaction score
Can you fix?? When driving a boat while boatmatrunning... the boat is zigzagging... cant drive staight.. I recorded it well but still when I play it the boat is zigzagging.

Noel_Nallos

Reaction score
zin link said:
it's not for boats thats why.

Carrec.cs is much better than this I can use it for boat... pls make path recorder for boat matrunning pls.

bye

Reaction score
This is beautiful. I was needing it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.