Resource icon

Untagged Release [PROJECT] No SAMPFUNCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
This thread will be updated and i add more things in future...

For now you can download and use:
1. Vehicle recorder
2. OnFoot recorder

~~ Vehicle recorder ~~
Commands:
1. /vr rec route name - Start recording new vehicle route
2. /vr play route name - Start playing vehicle route
3. /vr repeat route name - Start repeat continuously vehicle route
4. /vr delete route name - Delete vehicle route
5. /vr stop - Stop recording, playing / repeating

Vehicle recorder - Recording or following your route which was created while you drive vehicle..

~~ OnFoot recorder ~~
Commands:
1. /char rec route name - Start recording new char route
2. /char play route name - Start playing char route
3. /char repeat route name - Start repeat continuously char route
4. /char delete route name - Delete char route
5. /char stop - Stop recording, playing / repeating

OnFoot recorder - Recording and following your route which was created while you walking / running.
Recording your pressed keys when you walking / running or stopped, recording when you are stopped and of course also recording when you jumping.
Keys: W, S, T are not recording to avoid problems..

~~ FAQ ~~

1. Why my "VR" or "CHAR" directory in Cleo folder wasn't created?
Answer: Because you have to run samp with Administrative Privileges to let cleo do that..
2. Why my vehicle driving Backwards when i entered command /vr play name or /vr repeat name ?
Answer: Because when you started recording your speed probably was " 0 " , to avoid this problem please start recording while you driving not standing...
3. Why when i enter any of following commands, server sending " unknown command " or something like that..?
Answer: Because commands based on reading your send text from chatbox. Which means.., commands never was registered on server and are unknown..
So.., it is normal when server sending something like that to you. Just ignore and enjoy using recorders..

Every my uploaded file here are open source..
For future developers -
good luck.

Regards @Parazitas
Can you make an aimbot for SA:MP 0.3DL please ? Its function is to automatically aim at the target when holding down a selected key (eg aimbot will work when I hold down the left Alt key, when I release the key, it will stop working). It is different from other aimbots - when the trigger key is pressed, it will stay active until the trigger key is pressed again. And this aimbot only activates when holding down the trigger key. I searched a lot, but they only support SA:MP 0.3.7 and need Samfuncs, unfortunately my server supports SA:MP 0.3DL. Please Please Please

Last edited:

TOKIDOXIKA

Reaction score
crashes before connecting to server, im using onfoot recorder and i have samp 0.3.7-R4,

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
It will not work with Samp Addon version 2.6 and above. What you need to do is uninstall the version of Samp Addon you are installing, and install the versions from 2.5 and below
Or just use cleo anti alt esc so your gta will be not paused..

Last edited:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
OnFoot Recorder v2
~ ~ Upadate log ~ ~

1. Fixed bug with climbing / ledges , actor have been stuck when tried to climb on roof or any thing for climbing..
2. No more " Unknown command " message
3. Recording when you pressing left or right mouse buttons..

Last edited:

cheetahftw1

Reaction score
OnFoot Recorder v2
~ ~ Upadate log ~ ~

1. Fixed bug with climbing / ledges , actor have been stuck when tried to climb on roof or any thing for climbing..
2. No more " Unknown command " message
3. Recording when you pressing left or right mouse buttons..

you are god, thanks. just wanted to ask you if you can do something with Unknown command message.
Edit: Administrators on B-Zone can see the commands I send to the server, they can still see that I write /char start. Can you do something about it?

Last edited:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
You are god, thanks. just wanted to ask you if you can do something with Unknown command message.
Edit: Administrators on B-Zone can see the commands I send to the server, they can still see that I write /char start. Can you do something about it?
For that i have to make new code from scratch, based on " samp register client command " memories and stuff with that.
PHP:
But like you said if admins or owner really want to see what you writing...
Owner for admins can add log to see what king stuff you sending to server, no matter it is legal command or not..

So question for you.:
Worth it?

Last edited:

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
No problem.
For OnFoot Recorder left add only commands to record , but this is hardest part..
Anyway i will make it when i get way much more free time.
Why was it better to build it without using a samp? I've seen you create a special dialogue in cleo before. It's better to use this kind of thing, no?

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Why was it better to build it without using a samp? I've seen you create a special dialogue in cleo before. It's better to use this kind of thing, no?
It use SAMP / SAMP MEMORIES, i just made it work without SAMPFUNCS , so everyone could use it on any server.

Status
Not open for further replies.