R.I.P Trollbeit (official mourning topic)

bobesin

Reaction score
14ay0w5.jpg

Fellow trollers. We are gathered here today, as you are all aware, to pay our last tributes and respects to the memory of our departed project, Trollbeit. The passing of our beloved project as an individual is a matter more of interest and regret than usually associated with the passing away of an ordinary hack . . . It means not only the passing away by no update of our late project, but the passing away of a race of people. It is, therefore, a unique and historic occasion, and one that seldom arises in the history of mankind. In sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ, we commend to Almighty God our beloved project Trollbeit, and we commit it's codes to the ground; earth to earth; ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The Lord bless the codes and keep them, the Lord make it's fuctionality shine upon it and be gracious unto it and give it peace. Amen.
:eek:key:

bobesin

Reaction score
Am I supposed to be offended by that or ? Make up a good insult, then come back being a douche. You can't even act retarded.  :imoverit:

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
For the service you have done in this great struggle in which we are engaged, I present you sincere thanks for myself. I almost always feel inclined, when I happen to say anything to soldiers, to impress upon them in a few brief remarks the importance of success in this contest. It is not merely for today, but for all time, which we have enjoyed all our lives. I beg you to remember this, not merely for my sake, but for yours... Trollbeit is worth to use for, to secure such an inestimable jewel.

lederion

Reaction score
Flamez link said:
For the service you have done in this great struggle in which we are engaged, I present you sincere thanks for myself. I almost always feel inclined, when I happen to say anything to soldiers, to impress upon them in a few brief remarks the importance of success in this contest. It is not merely for today, but for all time, which we have enjoyed all our lives. I beg you to remember this, not merely for my sake, but for yours... Trollbeit is worth to use for, to secure such an inestimable jewel.
nightcrawlers huehuehuheuhe

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
too late to mourn, it's been dead for more than an year now pffff..

amplitude

Reaction score
:trollface:

Attachments

• Trollbeit 0.3.7.rar
    92 bytes · Views: 186
Reaction score
Code:
Initializing TR0LLBEIT REL0ADED  Private Version
Compiled: May  9 2015 12:47:04 CL:1700
SA:MP 0.3.7 was detected. g_dwSAMP_Addr: 0x03310000

much dead, such loss  :trollface:

bobesin

Reaction score
springfield link said:
Code:

:surprised: :eek:key:

KingOfZion

Reaction score
springfield link said:
Code:

Springfield must die and Trollbeit must be free! Fly Trollbeit, fly!  :ppffh:

BlackHatn1

Reaction score
Zx355 link said:
Not sure its already been downloaded 5 times so yea 5 wins!

We know they are Dumbs as you.

0x38729 link said:
6*
haha anyways whats inside it?
a virus? or a system shutdown .bat file with no administrator privileges and dosent works lol?

rM7Qda6.jpg

faggylie

Reaction score
springfield is hiding trollbeit from us

we must now all private message and spam and stalk him until he agrees to give it to us

bobesin

Reaction score
Yeah, Opcode and the rest of the guys are all enjoying their private updated .cs and .asi files, while we mortals just fuck around with bottom hacks. :table_flip: